Akari

Giyuu's POV

"LETTER FOR GIYUU TOMIOKA!!" My crow yells.

I didn't receive much letters often so it made me curious everytime I received one.

I opened the letter.

"To Giyuu Tomioka,

I am inviting you to stay at the butterfly mansion ror a few days. You can come tomorrow. You can also bring Yumi with you.

From, Shinobu Kocho."

"What's that letter for?" Yumi says

"Nothing." I reply

"Oh, can I have it then." Yumi asks.

"Why do you need it?" I respond.

"I wanna be the one to recycle the most paper out of all my friends." Yumi explains.

"Recyle something else, I need this paper." I say.

"Ok!" Yumi replies.

I considered the offer. I would love to go since it would make me a step closer to being with Shinobu but I really don't know if brining Yumi would be appropriate.

After Yumi realised I was staring at that letter for a long time she decided to snatch it of me.

"CAN WE GO?" Yumi exclaims after reading the letter.

"Fine, but please behave." I respond.

"I will." She replied.

The next day

We begin to walk.

"Wow this is a very long walk." Yumi says.

"I'm used to it. I had to walk very long distances and then be able to fight after that as a demon slayer." I reply.

"I wish I could've became a demon slayer and killed the final boss with you." Yumi says.

"I'm glad you didn't, you woud've been injured severly." I respond

"Don't be so boring." She replies.

*At the butterfly mansion *

"Wow this is so big!!" Yumi exclaims. "Why can't we live somewhere like this?"

"Because its only us in our house so we don't need anything too big." I reply.

"I guess that makes sense." She responds.

The butterfly mansion was massive and it impressed Yumi since she had never seen such buildings before.

Yumi knocked on the door and then we waited for a response.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Shinobu.

"Oh my Tomioka-san, I didn't think you would actually come." Shinobu says.

"Wow! Your house is so big Miss Kocho." Yumi exclaims.

"I'm glad you like it. You will have a lot of friends to play with here." Shinobu smiled.

We all walked inside and Yumi ran off to Kanao and another girl I couldn't really recognise.

Kanao's POV

I was quite busy with Akari when the visitors came over.

Akari was a young girl, I couldn't really tell how old she was but she look around 8-9. She was all alone and seemed dead inside. I don't know what exactly happened but Aoi thinks she had gone through some form of abandonment.

Flashback

I was walking through town with Aoi when we got lost.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"I'm not sure Kanao." Aoi responds.

It was already cold and almost dark and now we were missing. We're definetly going to be lectured by Shinobu again.

"Is anyone here?" Aoi exclaims knowing that it wouldn't make a difference.

We walked around the area and Aoi yelled for help a few more times until I sensed something near me.

I looked to my right and I saw it. It was a young girl sitting in the corner.

"Are you ok little girl? Where have your parents gone." I ask.

Aoi immediately ran over.

"Let's find her parents." Aoi says with a determined look om her face.

The girl was silent. She had not responded to either me or Aoi so I question her once again.

"What's your name and why are you here." I ask.

The girl mumbled. I was unsure of what she was saying.

"I'm sorry could you speak a little louder." I reply.

"There's no use. Let's take her home for now and then we'll find her parents." Aoi suggests.

"Your right." I respond.

The girl stood up and ran with us the same way I did with Shinobu and Kanae when they bought me.

"This reminds me of the old times." Aoi says.

"I agree." I reply.

After a while we finally made it back to the butterfly mansion where we saw Shinobu standing outside. She looked like she was about to lecture us.

We walked up to the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU GIRLS BEEN." Shinobu yelled.

"We're sorry, we were lost and found a girl  who also seemed to he lost so we decided to let her stay for the night." Aoi explains.

"Oh my, I should fo a check up on her." Shinobu replies.

According to Shinobu, it turned out that she had been out there for a while so there is a small chance that she actaully has a family. Even if she did, she's too quiet to say anything.

*at night*

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard some noise. I forced myself out of bed. It was the young girl.

"MOM!!! WHY IS HE TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" She yelled.

I immediately ran to her.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"They're taking away my mom because she's a criminal." The girl explains.

"I'm sure we can fix it. It could just be a misunderstanding."I reply.

"They chopped her head off!" The girl cries.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I reply.

"Is everything ok? There's a lot of noise coming from here." Shinobu asks.

I explain the situation and we let her stay.

                End of flashback

"Let's go to Aoi now Akari." I say.