A visitor

I woke up the sun shining in my room. I could hear the birds singing and the wind moving. It was finally Friday. I was filled with excitement.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face.

I go to the kitchen and begin to prepare breakfast.

After making breakfast

I sit down at the table. My sisters are with me. We all eat. I watch as Kanao holds her coin carefully.  It seems like she is deciding whether to flip it. She's lately been learning not to use it. I watch as she puts the coin away and then looks at me and asks me a question.

"Your in a really good mood today. Why is that?" She asks.

"It's because I'm going to visit Giyuu." I smile.

"Does that mean you'll leave us?" Kiyo says.

"Don't leave us!" Sumi and Naho exclaim.

"Don't worry, I won't be gone for too long. Just pinky promise you won't be a bother to Aoi and Kanao." I reply.

"Ok!" The three young girls say.

I continue to eat my food until my plate is empty. I get out my seat and to brush my teeth and do my hair.

As I do my hair I mess around in the mirror. I try different hairstyles until I find one I'm good with.

"Maybe I should ask one of the girls." I think to myself.

I find Sumi, Naho and Kiyo and ask them for advice.

After debating back and forth, we decide that I should do my regular hairstyle which is a short ponytail.

I put on my midnight blue kimono and look in the mirror.

"I'm sure Giyuu will like this."I think to myself.

I do a few more things before leaving the house.

"Ok I'm going now." I say.

"Bye!" Kanao and Aoi respons.

"PLEASE DONT GO!!" Sumi, Naho and Kiyo exclaim.

"I'm sorry girls but I have to go. I've already confirmed everything. " I explain.

"We can go to the butterfly garden if you let Shinobu go." Kanao suggests.

"Fine.. but will she come back?" Sumi asks.

"PLEASE COME BACK!!" Naho yells.

"I agree!" Kiyo exclaims.

"I will come back, don't worry. Now enjoy your time in the butterfly garden." I say.

After that I said a few goodbyes before leaving. I began to walk and followed my crow.

*time skip to when she's almost at Giyu's house.*

Giyu's POV

"Why are you so desperate for me to leave the house?" Yumi asks.

"Who would say no to going to a friends house." I say.

"You would." She replies.

"Please just go, anywhere." I beg.

"Fine... I'll go to a friend's house." Yumi reluctantly responds.

I watch as Yumi leaves the house through the front door.

Shinobu's POV

I walk up a mountain until I see a young girl. She looked around the age of 10 and had long black hair. Just like Giyuu.

She looked at me with a strange expression. I took a few glances at her before asking her a question.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing, it's just that I know everyone in the area yet I've never seen you before." The girl responds.

"Oh, im not actually from here. Im just visiting someone." I reply.

"Well, in that case you shouldn't go this way because that's where my house is and there's no other houses nearby." She explains.

"But I have a crow that gives directions and it's telling me to go this way." I say.

"May I ask who you are visiting?" The young girl asks.

"I'm visiting Giyuu Tomioka." I respond.

"My brother has friends? Is that why he was making me leave the house." The girl replies.

"He's your brother? I never knew he had siblings." I say.

"I'm his only sibling. My name is Yumi We were both taken in by Master Urodaki but I wanted to be his sister so now he has a sister." Yumi explains.

"That's wonderful. Me and my elder sister adopted lots of young girls together and made them our sisters." I reply.

"Can you adopt me too?" She asks.

"Maybe." I laugh.

Giyu's POV

I watch the seconds go by on the clock while I patiently wait for Shinobu to arrive.

Just then I hear some voices outside. It sounded like Yumi and Shinobu were talking. I thought I was imagining it until they both walked in.

"Why don't you ever let me meet your friends?" Yumi asks.

"That's right Tomioka-san, you should let everyone see Yumi." Shinobu agreed.

"Fine..." I respond.

Shinobu looked beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. From her short hair that faded from black to purple and her beautiful blue kimono. Not to mention, her wonderful personality. I'd never met someone so perfect. Unfortunately, Yumi is here so now we can't do everything we wanted to do.

"So what were you guys going to do?" Yumi asks.

"Just get some food and catch up." I say.

"That's not fun." She replies.

"This is why I made you go to your friends house." I respond.

"I'm sorry Miss Kocho, your very lovely but I would rather hang out  with my friend." Yumi said.

"It's ok. I'll be sure to see you another time." Shinobu replies.

She then walked away. It was just us two alone.