Revenge

I open my eyes and wake up to see the ruins of the infinity castle. It's something I'm used to but it still hurts. Especially the death of him.

To whoever is reading this, you may be wondering who's POV this is from. Thats a great question, who am I?

I'm a member of Douma's cult. I loved Douma with all of my heart. Even if people called him "evil" and "heartless" I wouldn't care. I don't mind if people hated Douma because it gave me a higher chance to be with him.

I've loved him ever since he rescued me and took me in his cult and so did everyone else. But one by one they all left after seeing Douma kill someone. I honestly don't know what's wrong with that. All he's trying to is rank up to uppermoon 1.

It's just what demons do. All demons are heartless creatures. They're simply made to be that way but it's something that most humans wouldn't understand.

Ever since the day he died I have done everything in my power to get revenge. I have made a plan but I haven't found the slayers who killed Douma.

Although, I do have a vivid memory of two slayers. They looked like hashiras and they stood out to me the most.

One had short black hair which faded to purple. Her eyes were  purple and full of anger. She had a haori that was white, pink and green. She seemed elegant and knew a lot about poisons. I hope she dies with the same poison she used to kill Douma.

The other one had long black hair and dark blue eyes. He used water breathing. He was extremely skilled at using it. It wouldn't suprise me if he was a Water Hashira. He had a mismatched Haori. One side was red and the other side had a yellow and green pattern.

I can't recall their names but I can't guarantee that they will be killed by me.

Don't worry Douma, I will avenge you.