the final destination

After taking a few more Romance 101 lessons I decided it was finally time.

I was prepared. I practiced what I was going to say in the mirror.

"I love you Shinobu." I say to myself.

Was it good enough? Will it work? What if she says no?

I was starting to overthink. I took a deep breath and reassured myself everything will be fine.

I grabbed a paper and paced my pen. I started to write.

"To Shinobu Kocho,

Meet me at ****** tommorow at 8pm for a suprise.

Make sure to come because I'll be waiting for you.

From, Giyuu Tomioka."

I think that should do it.

I then send of the letter to my crow so it can be delivered to Shinobu.

Shinobu POV

KAW! LETTER FOR SHINOBU KOCHO!!" My crow yells.

"I'll take it." I reply.

I'm assuming that this is another letter from Giyuu. I open it up and  read what it says.

"To Shinobu Kocho,

Meet me at ****** tommorow at 8pm for a suprise.

Make sure to come because I'll be waiting for you.

From, Giyuu Tomioka."

Oh my, something must've gotten into Giyuu because he's not the type of person to write something like this. I will be sure to come but I can't let my guard down.

Although, he might confess to me. I really hope he does.

The next day

I adjusted the purple butterfly clip in my hair and nervously grabbed onto my clothes before checking myself out one more time in the mirror before leaving.

I was quite nervous because something felt weird. This wasn't going to be some normal outing. I could sense it. Something was about to happen to the both of us. I just didn't know what it was yet.

I began to walk outside.

Giyuu's POV

I felt extremely nervous. I'm going to propose. I don't know how to feel. Whatever happens tonight must end with me saying I love you.

They both walked until they arrived at their final destination.

Short chapter.

I'm warning you, please brace yourself for the next chapter. Anything can happen.