Aftermath of the date

Shinobu's POV

After staring into the sky, I begin to feel a little tired but I wanted to stay bu Giyuu. I felt safe when he was around me. Like how safe I felt with my Nee-san.

Just then, I get a flashback.

Shinobu's Flashback

I was on a mission with my elder sister Kanae when we ran into two lower moons.

"I've never fought one of the 12 kizuki before." I say.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Kanae reassures me.

"Your right, as long as I have you I'll be safe. Even if the entire 12 Kizuki is there." I smile.

"Please, always smile. I love seeing you smile more than anything in the world." Kanae replies.

"Let's fight then." I respond.

We fight and I manage to behead one of the lower moons.

"Well done!" Kanae exclaims.

"I only managed to because you helped me. I haven't improved as a demon slayer yet. Your the reason I've always been safe. I'll never be as safe around anyone as I am with you." I explain.

"Don't say that Shinobu. Once you find someone you love. You'll feel even more safer with them." Kanae replies.

"Whatever, you really need to stop talking about this "love" thing." I say.

Back to present

I never cared when she talked about love. Love just never seemed to be for me. I was always busy fighting and helping everyone that I didn't talk to much people except my sisters and fellow demon slayer. But now, I think I'm finally experiencing love. Although I still can't be sure yet.

I continued to think until my eyes shut and I began to fall asleep.

*A few hours later*

Giyuu's POV

I open my eyes and find myself on the roof of my house. I must've fell asleep. I rub my eyes and look over to Shinobu who who also fell asleep and has her head resting on my shoulder. She felt awfully close.

I poke her in hopes that she will wake up.

"What are you girls up to now. I thought I set a curfew for 11pm." She says half asleep.

"Shinobu?" I ask.

She snapped back to reality. Her face now has shocked expression.

"How long have I been here for?"  Shinobu exclaims.

"I don't know, we both fell asleep." I reply.

"We should go inside." She responds.

And that's what we did. I took her to the guest room and then walked over to my room. I opened my door then lay down on my bed and began to sleep.

The next morning

"Onii-chan?" Yumi asks while lightly shaking my head.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm bored." She replies.

"Let me get ready and cook food." I respond.

"Can I help?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply.

I get ready for the day and walk over to the kitchen.

"Can you prepare steamed rice?" I ask.

"Of course." She replies.

While Yumi washes the rice, I get some dried seaweed and dried fish and begin to prepare the miso soup.

Shinobu POV

I open my eyes and stretch my arms, preparing to get ready for the day.

I get up and make the bed. I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face.

*10 minutes later*

Giyuu's POV

"Be careful you might spill the boiling water!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry Onii-chan, I'll be fine." Yumi responds.

Shinobu walks into the room.

"Good morning Kocho." I say.

"Good morning." She replies.

"Miss Kocho, can we play?" Yumi asks.

"I would love to play with you but I have to go back home. Unless you want to come with me." Shinobu explains.

"Back away from Yumi. You already have a bunch of young girls at the butterfly mansion." I respond.

"Sorry Miss Kocho but I like it here." Yumi replies.

"It's ok, I must take my leave now."  Shinobu says.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast. You'll need a lot of energy to go back home. Plus, you'll get to stay with Yumi for a bit." I suggest.

"Pleaseee Miss Kocho!" Yumi exclaims.

We eat breakfast and I watch as Shinobu leaves.

"Bye guys." Shinobu exclaims.

"Bye!!!" Yumi responds.

"Bye Kocho." I repl6.

I close the door of the house.

"Now that she's gone, tell me who she really is." Yumi says with some sort of deadly stare.

I've fought many demons and watched my love ones die but nothing intimidated me more than this look Yumi was giving me.

"What do you mean?" I reply.

"Who is she to you." Yumi asks.

"One of my old co workers. Like how Tanjiro and his friends are." I respond.

Yumi had met some demon slayers and hashiras before but she still wasn't believing me.

"How come I've met them all before but not her." Yumi says.

"Because she annoys me." I reply.

"Stop making excuses and awnser this question. Do you love her or not?" Yumi asks.

"W-wha...." I stutter.

I felt extremely shocked that I could barely utter a word. How on earth would Yumi know.

"Yes or no." She replies.

"Yes." I quietly respond.

"YESSS!!!" Yumi exclaims.

"Huh..." I ask myself.

"You should propose to her right now." She suggests.

"Are you stupid, why would I do that?" I ask.

To be continued...

I wanna write another Giyushino novel so the next few chapters will be rushed so I can complete this story.