Meanie 8

Mingyu wasn't in mood to annoy anyone Today. He was pleased by himself. Yesterday, he did receive some good reactions from Jeon Wonwoo and it was enough to make his day but again, he decided not to go overboard.

Not because he cared for Wonwoo, it was mainly because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to handle the matter if it got to his father. Though he certainly knew Wonwoo wouldn't do it, but it also can't change the fact that he can.

So there he was, rotating his pen between his two fingers and looking ahead, watching Wonwoo stand up to answer when the teacher asked the question, like always.

But this time, the situation was different as Wonwoo looked back at him, a smug smile lingering on his face. It was enough for Mingyu to understand that the man was digging his grave, "Kim Mingyu knows the answer professor. He said he was shy to he wanted me to tell you to ask him."

Mingyu was baffled the moment professor looked at him. His both friends literally snorted shamelessly when the professor asked him to answer.

He stood up, with much confusion and uneasiness. What was he even supposed to say? He didn't even know what the being taught all these while. His brain shut down automatically, mainly because he wasn't prepared for a shit, not even for lieing at the moment.

And as he had expected, his silence drew his professor mad. Ofcourse he'd believe anything Wonwoo say. There two reason behind it, first, Wonwoo never lies, according to the professor because Mingyu knows, Wonwoo's whole existence in university was a lie. And second, because Mingyu had already pissed of the professor a little too well in yesterday's class, it was natural for a teaching man to feel irritated.

Mingyu heard a earful, his friends silently laughing while Wonwoo forcing his lips in a thin line to not bust into laughter. The professor then added in last, "It's a warning Kim Mingyu, if you tried to disturb my class again by those stupid pranks, I am afraid I have to take you to the trip of management."

He wasn't kidding, Mingyu knew it too well to his own good. But still, he kept his composer as centred as possible. He though tried to not glare Wonwoo, so that the shorter wouldn't think that he won, but he failed in his act miserably.

Wonwoo was worst, the upcoming classes proved it right. The way Wonwoo would say anything and the professor would believe him despite how much Mingyu protests had already ruined his day. His friends who were giggling in first class were now throwing dagger at Wonwoo at fourth one. At that point, Mingyu knew if Wonwoo disappeared within the night, it would be because of his friends and no one else.

The recess came too late to Mingyu's suprise. As the bell rang, all the taller wanted to do was rip Jeon Wonwoo apart and throw him for his dogs to eat until he thought his dogs are not supposed to eat meat as spoiled as Wonwoo's. He cursed under his breath while watching Wonwoo leave the place even before he could even stop him.

Jeon Wonwoo was testing his patience, for real.

It didn't even passes a full fifteen minutes until they met in Cafeteria, again.

It wasn't unintentional, Mingyu knew the moment Jeon Wonwoo appeared in front of him like a devil in disguise with a coffee in his hand.

A coffee.

A fucking coffee.

Mingyu never new a plastic cup filled with some kind of sweet liquid inside would make his heart beat faster. Wonwoo was a threat to society, a bigger threat than Mingyu ever was to anyone, and at the moment, when he was witnessing a coffee, in Jeon Wonwoo's hands, he knew what was coming ahead.

"I'll give you three seconds, guess what I am going to do with you."

Even before he could count, Mingyu replied immediately, or more like asked as a way of confirmation, "Pour it on me?"