Meanie 12

"Why are you holding onto me now?" Mingyu whispered ask, a smile, obviously fake to it's core, flaunting on his face as he walked through the aisle with Wonwoo. The older on the other hand though wanted to glare at him but he couldn't due to the amount of attention he was getting at the moment.

In response, he just sighed slightly, holding Mingyu's arms more roughly than tightly that it made the taller flinch at the sudden pain sweeping off his arms.

The taller almost cursed at him, almost in the sense that he didn't obviously. He was quite too much self conscious about the amount of people determining his actions so he ought not to. Instead, he looked over Wonwoo, smiling more brightly as he said, "If you did that again, I'll kill you."

There was no way anyone could see the threat being spoken with so much of brightness on his face. Mingyu was good at it but Wonwoo on the other hand was almost digging his not so long nails onto Mingyu's skin.

'Not so long' doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Mingyu though didn't flinched this time, he couldn't deny the fact that he was on the verge of yeeting Wonwoo away. He again looked at the older beside him, smiling more gently as he said, "For fucks sake leave me, will you?"

Wonwoo infact did, but only when they were about to take the small stairs going up at the platform made for them. Mingyu was the first one to put his leg on those mini climbing levels before he turned back at Wonwoo, hesitating first but still giving him his hands to hold, "If you fall onto your face, it would be pleasing enough to see but still, i would be more pleased if it's not today."

The older though at first thought of not taking the hands that were offered but the fact that people were looking at him from all side kind of made him more nervous than he was supposed to be. He thought it wouldn't give a good impression if he let the given hand go, so he slightly put it's hands onto Mingyu's, "Pull any tricks on me and I'll show you how hell looks like."

Mingyu pulled him up gently, "Your existence here is already making it a hell."

A chuckle left from Wonwoo's side as they settle up in middle, almost on the side of the man who would tell them to take their vows, "I am glad then that I can show you your place."

Mingyu laughed, pretending that Wonwoo said some funniest shit to ever exist so the people looking at them doesn't concern much regarding what they were talking about. Wonwoo wasn't so expressive as the man in front though he did smiled on his behalf to show everything was normal.

The announcement was made, the songs were played, the old man behind even said what was he supposed to and strangely enough, Mingyu didn't spoke a shit after that.

Wonwoo on the other hand finding the silence weird, asked, "Your friends aren't here?"

Friends? Mingyu wondered about how great could it have been if Dokyeom, Minghao and his Jihoon Hyung was here. But what was so great about all these settlement that he would have called them for? Beside his background, the boys would have died first after knowing who was his soon to be husband. He wished he could invite them, or atleast tell them about it if this marriage was not so fucked up and his background wasn't so dangerous.

"I thought you all were good friends." Wonwoo said sarcastically, leaving Mingyu smiling forcefully at him, "If I had called them today, you wouldn't be here standing in first place. I thought it wasn't hidden that they hated you to same intensity as me?"

Wonwoo scoffed, saying nothing as an answer. The atmosphere went silent again but it was Mingyu who asked this time, "What was with that?"

Wonwoo looked up at him, "With what?"

"When appa asked you for the entry thing, why did you say you wanted to go with me?"

Wonwoo sighed, smiling slightly as he stated, "Listen here you little piece of shit, I am not your to be wife, so I am not someone you have to wait for as a groom. I am a man, preciously, your to be husband, not some girl that will-"