Meanie 18

How was Mingyu to him?

Wonwoo couldn't really pinpoint how was he even supposed to answer that question. They were married, it was a sure thing and the ring encircled around Wonwoo's finger was a pure witness of it. But again, beside that ring, Nothing in them could ever be called as 'married'.

They though live in same room, none of them ever saw the other going to bed. They did not talk, at all, infact before this, when they were nothing but enemies to eachother, they had enough conversations than what they have now. Not like it bothered Wonwoo but it sure made him more awkward.

And Wonwoo had seen the changes occurring in Mingyu as the days passed of their marriage. It wasn't really odd to notice it if Wonwoo was being honest, he was always the observing type, and Mingyu was more of careless and moody one. But the changes in him were really hard to not notice.

"You both don't talk, do you?" Jeonghan asked and Wonwoo could only shake his head as an answer.

"Is he still an asshole?"

Was he? Wonwoo knew the answer no matter what he thought of Mingyu as. That was the changes Wonwoo was talking about, "He is not." He admitted truthfully, "Infact he also does not annoy me like he did before, but that doesn't make him any less of weird than the three brothers."

"In what sense?" Jeonghan asked.

"....In the sense that, like today, when i met him at dining table, he first caught me forcefully and then himself pulled a chair for me to sit. He even got mad when I said I don't want their protection, like he literally kicked his chair and went out, as if we were really husbands."

"But you are." Seungkwan chimed in, "Do you still not get it?"

Wonwoo sighed, "It's hard to digest to be honest."

He then added again, "But I personally think he is just stupid. Getting mad at me for something I don't even need is pretty unreasonable. And why would he even think I care? I would rather die than call him for help anyway."

Jeonghan the next second, smacked his head, earning a low whine from the man who now rubbed his head and looked at the older, "Why did you do that Hyung?!"

"This is a warning Jeon Wonwoo." His brother's voice was stern, "It might be coming out as something weird from my mouth but they are right. Even if you can't treat Mingyu as your husband, you are still related to that family. Anything happening to you will affect both of us up, and yes, get your stubborn ass together. I don't want any of my brothers in any problem."

"Alright." And Jeon Wonwoo almost pouted at that. That was exactly when Jeonghan asked one more question, "Do tell me, what are you really doing all these time that they have to keep eye on you in university?"

"Nothing much." Wonwoo answered, "I just take my classes, spent my day in library, and until it's not enough late, I don't go back at their place. I wake up early and come here to sit in Library as well."

"Woah." As expected, Seungkwan knew he had to pass a comment to that, "If your grades don't increase after all these library tours, I'll have to see what you are reading."

"It's definitely romance novel." Jeonghan said, teasingly, "Wonwoo was into them when he was young."

"What do you mean by young, Wonwoo Hyung is still into them. I have seen the newest adition of his all time favourite rom-com book kept in his room."

"You went in my room?!"

"That's not the main concern here, the main concern is, WHY THE FUCK YOU KEPT IT UNDER YOUR PILLOW LIKE IT WAS SOME DIRTY SHIT?!"