Meanie 13

Mingyu was the first one to enter inside, followed by already lost Wonwoo whose eyes lurked around, observing the atmosphere.

He had already seen the parking lot, many cars and too big of parking place when it was only meant for three brothers. He didn't know whether they were out for show off or really someone liked to use them but the cars were shining like hell.

Like even his parking lot wasn't filled with so many untouched looking cars.

And the next thing he was introduced with was the house. The hall he was walking through was big enough to call these people rich. The interiors were picked carefully. Every set was designed with clear thought. The hall had a dining table, and the few amount of chairs there were proof that not many people lived here.

"That's the kitchen." Mingyu pointed out at the corner of the hallway, "We, most of the time, cook food at home."

"Why are you telling me all these?" Wonwoo was baffled until Mingyu turned back, visibly annoyed as he said, "Because I don't want you to be lost when nobody is here! I am doing you a favor, take it well or if not, then tell me, I'll show you the room and save my energy."

Wonwoo looked around, and rather than replying with yes or no, he asked, "So you are saying most of the time, you three aren't present here?"

Mingyu turned back, releasing a breath to calm his temper down while he replied, "It's not practical to see three figures at a place but we do eat breakfast together. Dinners are not mandatory in here anyway, that was why I was telling you the way to kitchen. So you can cook if you like."

Wonwoo nodded, following the taller as he walked near the stairs, "You don't have maids? People who cook? Anyone?"

"We do have maids but they are allowed in for perticular time of day. As for it have to do with cooks, we don't have that." Wonwoo expected to be explained of why was it that so but Mingyu didn't. And since he didn't, the older didn't bother to ask him either.

"That's hyung's room." The man quitely pointed at a room beside the stairs, "He most of time comes late at night, so don't bother if you see someone coming in like a psycho at 2 at night. It would be him, probably."

And then he was leaded to upstairs, pointed at a room that came first, Mingyu said, "That's of Vernon. He doesn't get out of the room most of time if he is given wifi and his access to PC. it's okay if you consider him dead in there."

And with few walks further, he pointed at room in corner, "That's of Chan. He doesn't come home most of the time so-"

"Chan?" The name was new to Wonwoo. The narrowed brows and confusion on his face was a clear evidence of that.

Mingyu on the other hand looked at him in disbelief, "Don't tell me you didn't-" he sighed, "Anyways, you'll probably see him in morning. The one who will be yelling at Vernon will be him."

And the taller then stood in front of a door which Wonwoo expected to be opened. But instead he turned back, "Might i remind you, Chan is hyung's unofficial child, don't disrespect him. The consequences can be unbearable, you can try though. No offense."

The moment Wonwoo glared at him, the taller turned back and opened the door, "This is mine-"

"Is that guest room?" Wonwoo asked while showing the man a door between Chan's and Vernon. To the sudden question, Mingyu nodded in reply, "Yes, why?"

"Get my stuffs in there then. That will be my room."

Mingyu was confused for a moment before he realised what really was going on. Wonwoo didn't wanted to share a room with him, the room Mingyu was volunteering to give him all for himself if he hadn't asked for the guest room before he finished the sentence.