Meanie 14

If Wonwoo had seen Mingyu going to sleep beside him, he strangely enough hadn't seen him walking up. When he woke up in morning, with a new environment, a new room and with a new house, he was quite pleased by the fact that he hadn't had to see his so called husband's face as the first thing of the day. He had plenty of time to adjust himself and get ready when his first priority was nothing but going back to university.

Beside the fact that he today had his last day of assignment submission, he was dieing to meet his brothers.

And he did got ready in couple of minutes, opening the door just to hear a screeching noise of someone yelling coming from downstairs, "Hyung! Stop that or I'll kick your ass!!"

A man, shorter in height from all of them, yelled at Vernon who tried to take his food from his plate. The shorter was strangely very familiar, Wonwoo really thought he had seen him before.

But the fact that he heard him yelling at Vernon out of all the things he could hear the very morning, Wonwoo realised that he was told the shorter's name was Chan.

A more unfamiliar face.

Wonwoo's grip on his bag strap tightened as he walked towards the stairs. The total in two men, Vernon and Chan, were slapping eachother's hands away from the food that was kept in his plate. They were probably having breakfast, as expected, together.

Together in the sense when Mingyu bought a plate filled with sliced apples and kept it somewhere on the table. The taller himself sat on the nearest chair, too busy to recognise Wonwoo's existence.

Wonwoo was standing at the end of the stairs when Chan shouted on Vernon again, "Really Hyung?! This had peanut sauce in it!! Do you want to die?"

And to Wonwoo's surprised, as he had concluded Vernon, who might have been allergic to peanut sauce, immediately retreated his hand. Chan on the other hand instead of letting the matter go, snitched on him, "Cheol Hyung! Vernon Hyung is stealing my food! That too the peanut sauce one!!"

There came a sharp reply of Seungcheol from kitchen.

Yes, he was in kitchen, "Don't make me come there Vernon!"

Vernon on the other hand mumbled a sorry, not to Chan but to Seungcheol before trailing back to Mingyu, looking in his plate and taking whatever he wanted to. Mingyu on the other hand wasn't surprised or even irritated by that. He let the younger do whatever he pleased until Chan exclaimed, suddenly catching Wonwoo standing silently in corner.

"Ah Wonwoo Hyung! What are you doing there? Come, have breakfast with us!"

The three brothers, Mingyu from his chair, Vernon while standing behind Mingyu and Seungcheol who was already out of the kitchen with a sizzling pot in his hand, were caught off-guard from the statement.

First because, why would Chan even think Wonwoo would join them for breakfast?

And second, what's with that sweetness in voice?

Even Wonwoo was caught off-guard that he stayed frozen on his spot for good few minutes to ponder what to do. Vernon on the other hand nudged slightly at Chan, as if telling him from eyes to not say anything, just for Seungcheol to speak the next, "I heard it's yours presentation today? Have something and then go ahead."

Wonwoo was caught more off-guard, but Mingyu on the other hand almost forgot to chew the food in his mouth. What's with these two early morning?

Wonwoo couldn't care about it as he shuttered, feeling hella awkward with the hospitality suddenly shown to him, "I-I don't think I can-"

His sentence was cut off when the phone inside Seungcheol's pocket rang. The man kept the pot on the table and looked over Wonwoo as if he was asking for a minute before he picked up the call.