Part:1

Music sound echoing the whole building as girls and boys are dancing while rubbing their bodies together,some are drinking and gossiping and some are busy in making out shamelessly.Here you are sitting in one of the chair like a zombie beside your one and only best friend momo.

Momo:"Babe what happen?you are looking so horrible." putting her hand on your shoulder she shooks you making you looking at her being clueless.

Y/n:"W-what?"rolling her eyes she quickly get off from her seat and looking at you with a wide smile.

Momo:"let's dance y/n,it will be fun."lazily getting off from the chair you look at her while pouting your lips.

Y/n:"I want to run away from my home momo.Iam feeing like a prisoner.I want to spend my life happily.I want to live like a normal girl but---

Momo:"Not today y/niee.Today we will enjoy here.Look there,its looking so fun right."you look around the club and sigh heavily.

Y/n:"I told you to take me somewhere better but you bring me in this shit like disgusting place."She widen her eyes and slapping her forehead she push you towards the crowd where girls and boys are dancing shamelessly.

Y/n:"No no I want to go home now." you quickly take your bag and turn on your phone.

Momo:"Y/niee please it will be fun.Don't ruin my mood."whining like a child she shook your arms.

Y/n:"Ohh no momo not today.Dad is coming from trip.I have to leave before he get home."you quickly give her a short hug and run towards the entrance.

Momo:"safely go y/nieee and call me after you reach." shouting loudly she turn around to sit on the chair.

Taehyung look up at the club's name.Parking his car he quickly get out and look around the place carefully.

He set his jacket before running towards the club.You are also coming from the entrance while running.Suddenly you bump with him harshly.Twisting your leg you about to fall back but he is quick enough to held your hand.

Pulling you towards him,you bump with his chest.You get froze on your place at the sudden skinship between you two.You slowly look up at him.Your brown eyes meet with his ocean one.Your heart skip a beat by the eye contact you both are sharing.

Taehyung :"Are you ok miss?" his deep voice gives shiver to your spine.You quickly back off from him before bowing at him.

Y/n:"Iam sorry I didn't realise.So sorry."

Taehyung :"Its ok."you quickly run pass by him.Turning around he stare at your running figure.As you quickly get on the car's back seat before closing the door.

He slowly look down at his wrist.He scoff loudly before rubbing the scratch which is made by your nails.

Taehyung :"Such a wild cat." sighing he quickly turn around and run inside the club.

Taehyung stare at the man who is blabbering while rolling on the floor.

Jimin:"What are you thinking tae?"wiping his hand with tissue he look down at the man.

Taehyung :"Are you sure he is the one?"raising his brows jimin take out his phone and give it to taehyung.

Jimin:"Look at the photos carefully."

Taehyung slowly swipe the photos one by one.As a smirk plasters on his perfect lips.

Taehyung :"Impressive.He will be benefit for this case."Giving back the phone taehyung bend down towards the man.

Taehyung :"He is drunk but we have to leave before somebody come here."he look up at jimin.

Jimin:"Yes you are right but how we will take him outside?"Placing his hands on his hip he look around the empty hallway.