part:10

2 days later>>>>>

Momo:"Coming!!!"she run to open the door as she heard the door bell ringing. Opening the door she look at the person in blank face.

Momo:"You?What are you doing here?"Raising her brows she fold her arms.

Jimin:"I come to give you something which belongs to you."Narrowing her eyes she open her mouth to say something..

Momo:"What is that?Give and leave."keeping her hand in front of him while he smirks.

Jimin:"Not so soon spicy momos."Saying that he quickly pass by her entering inside the house.

Momo:"Yeahhh don't you dare to call me that blind idiot man and why are you getting inside huhh?"She quickly run behind him who is observing the house.

Jimin:"Nice house but not more than mine."her jaw drop at the words he let out.

Momo:"How dare you to compare my house with yours huh?"She stand in front of him as he sit on the sofa looking up at her with his playful smile.

Jimin:"How rude you are.You should serve your guest with love not with your scary face dumbo."glaring at him she scoff while shooking her head.

Momo:"Listen thank you for your advise ok.Now give me my thing which you came to give and please leave from here before my parents come."narrowing his eyes he smile at her.

Jimin:"Your parents aren't in home?That's good then I guess."

Momo:"yeah get out please nor I will beat you with my hands and you will regret that for sure Iam telling you."

Jimin:"What you will do huh?Beat me ok then beat me.I want to see how hardly you can beat."She is fuming in anger as he is smirking at her.

Momo:"YOU FUCKING ASSH---she fell on him as he slightly kicks on her leg.She is holding on his shoulder as his hands on her waist.She is almost sitting on his lap.Her eyes are wide open in shock but his reaction is normal.

??:"MOMO!!!!"a scream can be heard from the door way.Both of them quickly turn their head towards the main door.Two people are standing there with their mouth are wide open.

Momo:"M-mom--she quickly stand straight looking at her parents who are staring at jimin.

M/M:Who is he?What are you doing with him?And why the hell you are sitting on his lap?"Throwing questions on her they made their way towards them.

M/D:"You never told us that you have such a handsome boyfriend."Smiling sweetly at jimin he wink at him.jimin gulps and quickly get up from the sofa.

Momo:"DAD!"glaring at him she let out a scoff.

M/M:"Who is he then?"

Jimin:"Iam park Jimin ma'am.Iam just a---

Momo:"He is just a normal um-umm f-friend yeah friend."Her parents look at eachother before turning their gaze to them not believing her.

M/M:"Why are you standing jimin please sit down.You are our guest so please feel free with us."Laughing loudly they nod their head.

Jimin:"No actu---

Momo:"Mom actually he came to give me something nothing he will leave now right jimin."Smiling fakely at him she raise her brows.

Jimin:"Yes yes ma'am she is right.I will leave now."He about to leave but her dad come in front of him.

M/D:"Come on gentleman.Have lunch with us.We will be happy after all you are my daughter's first MALE friend."Widening his eyes he look at momo who is looking here and there.