part:15

Removing the coat Jin sit on his chair before opening his laptop.

Jin:"Hello lia,tell officer Jungkook to come in my cabin right now."saying that he hang up the telephone.

Suddenly someone enter inside the cabin.Looking up at the person jin let out a chuckle.

Namjoon:"What's wrong?you are looking serious?"Sitting on the chair he lean forward.

Jin:"Nothing just thinking about something.What about you?Did you complete your task?"nodding his head namjoon lean back on the chair.

Namjoon:"Yeah it's complete.Ohh yes,did you contact with taehyung?"

Jin:"Not yet.After checking the files I think it's difficult to find that man."spinning the pen in his hand he look away.

They both look towards the door as they heard knock on the door.

Jin:"Come in."jungkook enter inside and walk towards them.

Jungkook:"Are you looking for me?"sitting on the chair beside namjoon he look at jin seriously.

Jin:"I just wanted to know about the progress of the case.Everything is good?"

Jungkook:"Yeah hyung.As for now everything is going good.I was checking the pen drive which taehyung send earlier and I hope I will find some clue."leaning back in the chair he look at him.

Namjoon:"I don't think that taehyung need to stay there now as we know that choi john is involve with the main criminal."jin and jungkook look at him.

Jin:"You are right.I will tell him to take resign from the job and come here."

Namjoon:"Ok then tell him to come here.We are waiting for him."

Jungkook:"Are you guys forgetting something?Tomorrow is the day."Jin and namjoon look at him slightly nodding.

Jin:"How can we forget that?"

Namjoon:"It will be good if he spend tomorrow with us.So call him to come here."

Time skip>>>>>>

Opening his eyes in annoyance he take his phone and look at the screen.

Taehyung:"Why is she calling me at midnight?Don't tell me she is craving for something again."he sigh before answering the call.

Taehyung:"Hel----

Y/n:"Come to terrece right now,quick."saying that you quickly cut the call.He stare at the screen emotionlessly.

Taehyung:"Ugghh this girl is really something else."he remove the blanket from his body before getting out of the room.

Walking towards the railing he look at the moon.It's shining brightly. For a moment he almost  forgot why he come here...

Y/n:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY."he jump on his place before turning to you who is holding a cake.

Taehyung:"W-what?You---he is so astonished to speak.He look at you before at the cake.

Y/n:"What?It's your birthday mister.Don't tell me that you don't even know."chuckling at his reaction you stand in front of him showing him the cake.

Taehyung:"H-how did you know that my b---

Y/n:"Ohh come on.I just know ok.It's my tactics to know.I thought to give you surprise.Iam sure Iam the first one to wish you right?"you look at him being excited.

Taehyung:"Yes you are the first one."smiling at you he look at the cake.

Y/n:"I made that,your favourite Strawberry flavour cake." widening his eyes he look at you.