part:17

At night>>>>>>>

Getting out fron the car Jimin look around the place with his sharp eyes.Soon his gaze fell on a figure sitting on the bench lonely.locking the  door he walk towards the person.

Jimin:"Why do you want to meet me?"saying that he stood beside her while folding his arms.

Momo:"Just cut the crap now tell me where is your friend?"glaring at him she clench her fist.

Jimin:"Who is where?"he frown his brows in confusion.

Momo:"Ohho I mean where is that cheater taehyung?"

Jimin:"He is at his place maybe,why are you asking about him huh?"

Momo:"That idiot made my bestie cry.Now give me his address,I want to give him a hard punch on his face."Getting up she glare at him who is gulping hard.

Jimin:"What happen?tell me in details please."rolling her eyes she look away before taking deep breath..

Momo:"You know because of him y/n is sick.she is crying non-stop.I made her sleep with so much afford.She is having high fever."

Jimin:"Ohh that's the reason."he whishpers slowly.

Momo:"What?"

Jimin:"Actually taehyung had a reason that's why he had to leave the job.Please don't misunderstand him."

Momo:"ohh come on.He made her upset now I can't let him live peacefully."she fan herself controlling her anger suddenly her eyes caught a thing make her eyes widen in shock.

Momo:"G-gun?What the hell you have gun huh?"she point towards his pant's pocket.

Jimin:"Actually Iam a officer that's why I have to carry guns."

Momo:"I don't believe you bastard.You can be a kidnapper o-or a theif.Huh oh my god I have to inform police a---

Jimin:"Shut up.Iam a officer then how can y----

Momo:"I don't believe you fake wig blind criminal.maybe you are a serial killer who kills beautiful girl oh no.I don't want to die now."she dramatically chuckle as jimin roll his eyes at her.

Jimin:"Look at this idiot."taking out his card he made her look at that.

Momo:"Officer park jimin."she glance at him before at the card again.

Jimin:"Now you believe me."slowly nodding she look away.

Momo:"Then what about taehyung?is he al----

Jimin:"NO.Actually he has a brother who lives in busan.Now he is very sick and he have no family that's why he had to leave the job."he look down acting like he is very upset for Taehyung....

Momo:"o-ohh so sad.Iam sorry I shouldn’t have curse at him without knowing ."she put back a strand of hairs behind the ear.

Jimin:"It's ok.You did't know that.Iam sorry for y/n.But trust me taehyung had no option beside leaving the city."

Momo:"Iam sorry once again."she quickly bows at him which made his jaw drop on the floor.

Jimin:"Are you momo the girl I know or someone else?"rolling her eyes look at him.

Momo:"I have no time for your bullshit."saying that she start to walk away.

Jimin:"Yeah wait for me momoss."he also run behind her.

Next morning>>>>>

Looking at somewhere you were lost in your thoughts.Suddenly someone kept a plate of pasta in front of you on the table.Looking up at him you smile slightly.