part:5

Next morning>>>

You are looking for him,yes your bodyguard.Entering inside the kitchen you ask a maid about him.

Maid:"no ma'am I didn't saw him since morning."rolling your eyes you let out a sigh.

Y/n:"I told you for hundred billion time that call me by my name ajummaa.Why you always call me ma'am ma'am."

Maid:"But dear I don't want to---

Y/n:"Fine don't talk to me then."turning your head you cross your arms.

Maid:"Ok ok don't be angry with me my sweetie.I will call you sweetie then.It will be ok?"smiling widely you look at her.

Y/n:"More then ok ajummaaa."smiling sweetly she hands you a glass of juice.

Maid:"your favourite mango juice."you gasp surprisingly as you quickly give her a quick hug before getting out from the kitchen.

You were reading a magazine while sitting on the sofa crossing your legs.Realizing his presence you turn your head towards the entrance.There he is all sweating and panting slightly.You check him out from head to toe with your wide eyes.

Taehyung:"Done checking me out?"coming towards you he quickly sit beside you while blinking your eyes you tries to digest the fact.

Y/n:"H-huh why I will check you out.You are not that handsome.Especially not more than my hubby."Flipping your hairs you again start to read the magazine.

Taehyung:"Iam not handsome?should I believe you?"he whispers sexily in your ears.Widening your eyes you turn to look at him.He stare at you with intensity.Gulping the saliva you tries to speak.But his stare isn't doing help at all.

Y/n:"I-Iam telling the t-truth."you breath start to get heavy.

Taehyung:"That?"

Y/n:"You a-are not handsome than my h-hubby."you quickly turn your head to other side.You can feel his stare on you.

Taehyung:"Thank you for calling me handsome,more than your so called hubby."he puke your nose before getting up from the sofa while you tries to understand what he just said.

Y/n:"Wh-when did I said that you are ha---you also get up as he is going towards his room.

Taehyung:"Your eyes tell little girl."your jaw drop at the floor by his sassy reply.

Y/n:"Little will be you mr.oldieee."You   angrily sit on the sofa.

Taehyung stare at your puppy eyes as you were trying to convince.

Y/n:"Please mr bodyguard please.Iam feeling bored in here."

Taehyung:"No means no.Your dad forbid me to take you out unless its for your University."he again put his focus on the phone.clenching your jaw you look at him while he just ignore your stare.

Y/n:"Please nah I will be good girl please please please.I want to enjoy nothing else.Please take me outside."

Clenching your fist you quickly run from there.He look towards your running figure and let out a sigh.

After some time,

Lying on the bed you kept cursing him inside your mind.

Y/n:"Oldiee,idiot,jerk how can he refuse me?"Kicking your legs in the air you start to fake cry.

Y/n:"Ughhhh all my bodyguards are same.I thought he would be different but no he is also like them.Cold arrogant bodyguard."you were so lost in cursing him that your didn't even realise that you are on the edge of the bed,as a result with a bang you fell on the floor.