part:7

Staring at your reflection in the mirror looking so pissed off you let out a sigh of frustration.

Y/n:"ughhhh I don't want to go.Why dad always take me to these boring party?"Brushing your hair you throw the comb in the table.

Y/n:"I will die in boredom for sure.I wish momo could also go with me.But she can't though."whining like a child you quickly sit on the bed looking at your bare legs.

Y/n:"Do Iam looking pretty?Do I look like a adult?Yup Iam grown up woman so why that bodyguard calls me little girl huh?"Maybe he needs to treat his eyes because he can't see my beauty."Giggling at your own words you wear the heels.

Taehyung was waiting for you to come down.Mr choi left early as he wanted you to take your time to come there.

Taehyung was lost in his thought.your heels sound cut his thought making him comes to reality.He look up at the  stairs where you are standing looking down at him.

His breath hitch by seeing you all dress up like a doll.His eyes are admiring your features with soft gaze.Here you are melting by his intense stare.you are wearing a blue dress which covering your half of your body.

Y/n:"Wow I really start to like your dressing sense."Coming in front of him you fold your arms.

Taehyung:"Ohh thank you."He look down at his shirt then at your dress.

Taehyung:"We are matching."gasping  dramatically you look at him covering your mouth.

Y/n:"Yup you blue Iam blue wow what a coincidence."He is wearing a white t shirt with blue jacket with tight black jeans.

Taehyung:"Yes you are right,let's go then."saying that he start to walk.

Y/n:"I think people will consider him as my boyfriend rather than bodyguard."saying that you quickly run to follow him.

Media rushs towards you as soon as you come out from the car.They start to ask question to you by circling you.Flashes all over your face making you instantly uncomfortable.That's why you always try to avoid the parties.You know you can't live in peace as you are the only daughter of Millionaire....

Grabbing your shoulder taehyung quickly pulls you towards him.You quickly hide your face in his chest.You start to feel uneasy by their action.Socializing is the least thing which you want to do in your life as you love to be alone.

Taehyung:"Don't panick Iam here with you."saying that he walk towards the entrance with you Shielding you protectively.

Time skip>>>>>>

You are sitting on the chair glaring at the group of girls who are drooling over your sexy pexy sweet candy looking  bodyguard..If stare can kill then the girls would  already dead by your deadly stare.

Taehyung:"What's wrong are you ok?Whom are you glaring like a zoombie."widening your eyes you look at him who is sitting in front of you.

Y/n:"Those idiot's are staring at you  like a creep and you are calling me zoombie wow."claping your hands at him you look away.

Taehyung:"Don't tell me that you are getting jealous?"Ignoring his words you start to sip on your drink.

Suddenly a guy comes to your table and sit beside you.Tilting your face you look at him.Giving you a sexy smile he put his one arm in the table.

Taehyung look at him with raise brows as he finds him a creepy looking guy.

??:"Hey pretty its been a long time right."blinking your eyes you tries to recognise him.Taehyung takes glance between you two while sipping his drink.