part:27

Looking at yourself in the mirror you let out a deep sigh.Into eyes,where is no emotions not a bit sign of happiness.The smile left from your lips it's like for forever.Is this how you gonna live?Can you be happy in the rest of your life?Without him can you?The person who teach you how to be happy in life,how to enjoy every moment,can you forget him and move on?You smile sadly when your heart answered NO,NEVER.

Y/n:"I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG."saying that you get out from the room.

Coming downstair you walk towards the kitchen.A maid immediately bows at you when she saw you.

Maid:"Ma'am please give me a minute.I will just bring your breakfast."you open your mouth to say something but immediately close.

Maid:"What's wrong?You want to say something?"You slowly nod before looking at her babybump.she also follows your gaze.

Y/n:"H-how month y-yo---

Maid:"6 months."she said with a little smile.

Y/n:"You should take rest unnie.Why you have to work?I mean you--

Maid:"No no Iam absuletely fine.I need money for living and also for my baby ma'am."you stare at her babybump.

Y/n:"Ok you stay here.Iam coming back."you quickly run out of the kitchen.

Suddenly you bump with someone but before you could fell backward he quickly held you.Slowly opening your eyes you look into a pair of eyes.Here you melt by his stare.Immediately it's remind you of the first encounter with Taehyung.How he held you and saved you from falling.

A scream leave from your mouth when he leave you making you fell on the ground.

Taeyan:"Sorry."saying that he turn around to leave as you look up at him in shock reaction.

Y/n:"Sorry?"ignoring your words he just continue to walk.You scoff at his rudeness.

Y/n:"Idiot jerk."Suddenly he turn around to look at you making your breath hitch.

Taeyan:"I can hear you miss."saying that he again turn around to leave.

Y/n:"JERK."he smirk when you says that loudly.without turning around he  walk like nothing happened.

Letting out a sigh you quickly get up and run towards your room.Opening the cupboard you open your locker before getting out from the room.

>>>>>>>>

Maid:"No ma'am please.I can't accept the money."she politely deny your help.

Y/n:"You should take rest rather then working here unnie.Take this money and leave this job."she look at you frowning her brows.

Maid:"I can't accept.I already learn how to survive in this world.I willing to do hard work."you look into her eyes.A hidden pain can be seen through her eyes.

Y/n:"But now you have to give priority to your child.You should think about the child for now.Are you getting what Iam trying to say."

Maid:"But ma'am I don't want to lose this---

Y/n:"Iam not telling you to leave this job permanently.You can join whenever you want and that's my promise to you unnie."grabbing your shoulder she pull you in a hug.Smiling at her action you patt her back.

Maid:"I hope you get all the happiness which you deserve."breaking the hug you nod.

Y/n:"I will get what I deserve.Now you  should leave and take care of yourself.Here take this money."handing her the envelop you slowly turn around to leave.