part:26

Hanual sit on the sofa while taeyan look around the house with amuse reaction.

Hanual:"What with that reaction taeyan?"he raise his brows at him.Taeyan's gaze shift on him instantly.

Taeyan:"Nothing just your house is beautiful."nodding his head he patt on the sofa motion taeyan to sit on the sofa.

Hanual:"Ahh don't be shy you can sit come on."Taeyan about to sit suddenly his gaze fell on someone who was standing on the stairs with shock reaction. Hanual followed his gaze soon a sigh leave from his mouth.

Hanual:"Princess do you need something?"blinking the eyes you immediately look towards hanual.

Y/n:"U-umm n-nothing."coming downstair you stand in front of taeyan.

Y/n:"W-what are you d-doing here?"hanual frown his brows before looking at taeyan in confusion.

Hanual:"you know him?How?"a suspicious look can be seen in his face.

Taeyan:"Yes we meet ea---

Y/n:"Actually he saved me."hanual look at you before getting up and coming towards you.

Hanual:"What do you mean?did yo--

Y/n:"He saved me f-from getting hit by truck."he quickly held your shoulder tightly making you jump in fear.

Hanual:"I told you,I warned you everytime but you don't listen to me.What if something bad happened to you?Are you getting what Iam trying to say?"you just stare at him.

Y/n:"U-uhh Iam fine now."leaving your shoulder he keep his hands on hips while looking away.

You quickly start to walk towards the kitchen,slowly you tilt your head to look behind at Taeyan who is staring at the table in front of him.

Taeyan:"Who is she?"hanual look at him before looking towards the way you went.

Hanual:"My fiancee,we are not engaged but she will be my wife.As you can see Iam the king and she will be my queen."

Taeyan:"Congratulations in advance then boss."hanual look at him before smiling widely.

Hanual:"Taeyan I should say thank you for saving my life."taeyan look at him in confusion.

Taeyan:"Your life?when?"

Hanual:"I mean my princess's life,thank you."taeyan nod slightly.

Time skip>>>

Jimin staring at the door waiting for someone to open that after ringing the bell.He look at the person who just open the door with his charming smile.

Jimin:"Hello aunty,how are you?"seeing him momo's mom widely smile signalling him to enter.

M/M:"Oww you are getting more and more handsome jimin."sitting beside jimin she look at him.

Jimin:"Thank you aunty for the compliment."

M/D:"Ohh look who is here?"he come in front of them while rubbing his hands together.

Jimin:"Hello uncle,how are you?"momo's dad sit in front of them.

M/D:"Iam absuletely good,so tell me how you remembered about us hmm?"

M/M:"You guys keep talking,Iam bringing some snacks."jimin widen his eyes before shooking his head.

Jimin:"Aunty no need please.I just come here to see you guys."

M/M:"Just stay still nor I will not talk to you."saying that she goes to kitchen.

M/D:"Don't deny her nor she will beat you with her fry pan."jimin let out a laugh.