part:16

Next morning>>>>

Walking towards mr choi taehyung Stand in front of him.Looking up from the magazine mr choi look at him with his questionable face.

Mr choi:"Do you want to say anything?what's wrong?"keeping the magazine aside he look at him.Taehyung look down before looking at him again.

Taehyung:"I want to resign sir.Iam sorry."frowning he slowly get up from the sofa.

Mr choi:"What?But why?I mean do you need more money?I can---

Taehyung:"Iam sorry sir but I have to leave this city."taking a long breathe he look down.

Mr choi:"But you are the first bodyguard who stayed here for long time.I mean y/n,she seems very comfortable with you.So I think you should think about this one more time."

Taehyung gulp down the lump of his throat hearing your name.But he can't stay here now.He can't see you now.

Taehyung:"Iam sorry sir but I want to take resign from this job.I can't continue this job."suddenly mr choi look towards the stairs and there you are standing looking devastating. Tears are already falling from your eyes.

Mr choi:"Look y/n taehyung want to take resign.Now I have to find another bodyguard for you."Taehyung quickly turn to look at you.His heart is ripping apart by seeing your crying face.

Mr choi:"You wait here Iam going to bring the cheque."saying that he walk towards his room leaving you both alone.

Taehyung:"M-moon---turning your heel you quickly run towards your room while crying.

Closing the door you quickly lean with the door.Tears are falling non stop from your eyes.Taehyung start to bang on the door.

Taehyung:"M-moon please open the door please."

Y/n:"LEAVE FROM HERE."shooking your head you quickly back away from the door.

Taehyung:"Please moon for once listen to me.Please open the door."putting his head with the door he close his eyes letting the tears fall on his cheeks.

Y/n:"Just leave please.don't ever show me your face again."sitting on the floor you start to cry.

Taehyung:"Please moon open the door just for once please."he slowly bang on the door.

Y/n:"you played with my feelings why?WHY?"you wipe your tears harshly before looking towards the door.

Taehyung:"I LOVE YOU MOON."he whishpers enough for you to listen.The next thing you said which break his heart break.

Y/n:"I-I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE Y-YOU."

Taehyung:"T-take care of yourself,good bye."saying that he slowly back off from the door and turn around to leave.

Y/n:"Uugggggghhh WHY WHY WHY?"screaming loudly you quickly cover your mouth harshly.

Time skip>>>>>

Getting out from the car Taehyung close the door before walking towards  the building.One by one start to bow at him respectfully.He slowly nod at them.

Mia:"Welcome back sir."she smile at him sweetly.Taehyung slowly nod at her.

Taehyung:"Thank you officer mia."he start to Walk towards his cabin.

Entering inside his cabin he turn on the light and immediately froze at his place.

Jimin:"Happy birthday bro."he quickly ran to him and give him a tight hug.

Jungkook&Jin:"Happy birthday tae."they also hug him.

Taehyung:"Thank you guys."he slightly smile at them but inside he is in pain,immerse pain which he can't explain to them,can't show them..

Hoseok:"Yeah guys cake is ready come outside quickly."He stood in the doorway.

Naamjoon:"How are you tae?You are looking tired.What's wrong?"he place his hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung:"Iam fine.What will happen to me?"he look away before taking a deep breath.

Jimin:"Let's go outside and cut the cake."he quickly drag him to outside.

Standing in front of table taehyung stare at the cake.It's remind him about you.You were the first one who celebrate his birthday.His mind is full with your thoughts.

Yoonhi:"Why are you standing like a mannequin taehyung?Cut the cake quickly.I have a lot of works to do."he look down at his watch.

Taehyung:"Thank you guys bu---

Jungkook:"Ohh please cut the cake please,look we all are waiting for you."taking the knife taehyung slowly cut the cake.Everyone quickly start to clap their hands.

Jimin:"Wish you a lot of happiness tae."saying that he feed him the cake.

Taehyung:"Thank you jimin."he slightly smile.

Jin:"Um ok guys it's over.Now get back on the work quick."Everyone quickly start to leave to do their work.

Jin look towards taehyung who is look ing at the floor thinking something deeply.

Jin:"Taehyung come to my cabin."saying that he leave from there.

Hoseok:"Ohh maybe he needs to discuss with you something."

Jungkook:"Ok guys Iam going to my place."he also leave from there.

Taehyung:"Iam going bye."he quickly turn around and leave.

Namjoon,jimin and yoongi stood there looking at his leaving figure.

Namjoon:"He is looking sad."

Jimin:"You are right hyung.But why though?"narrowing his eyes he look towards yoongi who is eating strawberries from the half eaten cake.

Yoongi:"It's so sour."making disgusting face he look up at them.

Yoongi:"Iam also going bye."he also leave from there while dusting his hands.

Time skip>>>>>

Y/n:"He just leave like that.H-he didn't even think about me momo."looking at her you let out a chuckle..

Momo:"L-look I don't even know what to say right now.But y/n you have to control yourself."pulling you by your shoulder she make you sit on the bed.

Momo:"I told you not to fall in love with him but y-you."she look away from you.

Y/n:"Iam so-sorry.It's hurting momo.It's h-hurting so much."you cover your face while crying hard.She patt your shoulder.

Momo:"L-look I know it will be hard but you have to forget him.Everything about him.Just forget him y/n."she make you look at her face by cupping your face.

Y/n:"I-I can't m-momo.I don't k-know what to do right now."you immediately hug her tightly.

Momo:"Everything will be fine.Please don't cry.I can't see you crying please."she patt your hairs.

Y/n:"I-I L-Love H-HIM."she also cries seeing your this state.

Momo:"Don't worry everything will be fine.Just try to forget him.He is not your fictional hubby y/n,he is not.Are you getting what Iam saying huh?"you slowly nod your head.

Y/n:"I- will try my best to forget h-him."she also nod.

Momo:"Very good y/niee."

To Be Continued...