part:20

Getting out from the car jimin and taehyung look around the place.They notice momo who is standing beside a car.They quickly run towards her.

Taehyung:"Where is y/n?who took her?"he desperately ask her.Momo sniff while wiping her tears.

Momo:"U-u sh---

Jimin:"Relex first momo.Calm down ok."he pat her back to calm down her.

Momo:"Actually I was driving while she said that she was starving.So I told her to buy some snacks.So she went towards the opposite side of the road.I was waiting for her in the car.When she come out from the shop and about  to cross the road suddenly a black color van come in front of her and pulled her inside forcefully.A-and I coul--she start  to cry. Jimin pat her back to calm her down.

Taehyung:"What to do now?who can be?"he look here and there while keeping his hands on the hips.A mix expression plestard on his face...

Jimin:"Did you saw the number of the van?"she shook her head.

Taehyung:"Jimin there is a cctv camera.We have to check them."he quickly run towards his car.

Jimin:"Yeah wait for me."he about to walk suddenly momo hold his wrist.

Momo:"I will also come with you guys."jimin look at her and nod.

Time skip>>>>>

Taehyung:"what was the time?"he look towards momo.

Momo:"U-uhh its around 12:34 pm maybe."

Jimin:"Please check that folder."they are in the control room watching the cctv.

Taehyung:"Pause and zoom."he order the man who is controlling the screen.Taehyung quickly takes a picture of it.Jimin take out his phone and dial a number...

Jimin:"Hello yoongi hyung?"

Otherside>>>>>>

You slowly open your eyes.Blinking your eyes you tries to adjust your vision.You slightly tries to move but then notice you are tied with a piller.You tries to move your hands and legs but they were tied with ropes.

Y/n:"Uhhh let me g-go."you struggle to  free yourself but couldn't..

Y/n:"Is an-anybody here?p-please let me go."tears are falling from your eyes.you look around the room.It's seems like a old useless building.

Y/n:"Please so----you stop yelling when a man step inside the room.He slowly start to come close to you.You blink your eyes to get clear view of him.Your eyes widen in shock...

Y/n:"D-da-danial?"he stood in front of you while putting his hands on the pockets.He look at you coldly.

Y/n:"W-why you kidnapped me h-huh?leave me now nor----

Danial:"Nor what?Hmm nor what you will do huh?"he lift his hand to touch your face but you immediately turn your head to other side avoiding his touch.He smirks at your action.

Y/n:"Don't you dare to touch me."you look into his eyes.You let out a scream when he grab your hairs harshly.

Danial:"Don't raise your voice at me bitch."he pulls your hairs harshly making you cry in pain.

Y/n:"Leave m-me it's hu-hurting."tears  are falling non stop..

Suddenly some men also come to your view.You look at them being terrified by their looks.Your heart is beating out of control due to fear.

You saw a lot of movies and dramas but never thought that you will be kidnapped for real.In the movie's hero always save his heroine but is this possible in real life?Will any hero will able to protect you?save you from these dirty peoples?These thoughts are roaming inside your head.

??:"Sir her father is calling her.What to do?"you look at your phone in his hand.

Y/n:"Yeah let me go.If you want your good then leave me."you once again struggle to free.

Danial:"Shhhhhh!"he receive the call.

Y/n:"DA----a man quickly cover your mouth prevent you from screaming.

On the call~~~~

Mr choi:"Y/n where are you?why aren't you rece----

Danial:"Your daughter is with me."mr choi quickly stand up from the chair.

Mr choi:"Who are you?where is my daughter?Give her the phon---

Danial:"I kidnapped her so now she is with me.If you want your daughter safe and sound then bring 10 billion won."mr choi quickly wipe his cold sweat with hand.

Mr choi:"I-I will bring money please don't harm her."

Danial:"Goo---

You bite the hand which covering your mouth.The man winch in pain.

Y/n:"DAd please save me dad."you cries while struggling.

Mr choi:"Please don't harm her.I will bring all the money."

Danial:"Ok I will send you location where you have to come.Remember if you call police or try to oversmart me then I will rip of her head and deliver to you.Come alone got it."

Mr choi:"Ok ok I will I will pl---danial cut the call and look at you with evil smirk plastered on his idiotic face...

Time skip>>>>>

You look around the place where they brought you.Two men kept helding your arms tightly.Your mind is full of thought of taehyung.Every moments you both shared together that was the bestest memories for you...You are thinking that if he will ever find out about you?Will you able to survive?Will your dad come to save you?Will taehyung really forget about you?Will he marry someone else?it will be that easy to forget you?

Man:"You can't run away from here so  stand quietly."you look around the place.You look ahead at the sea as you all at the cliff...You can see whole sea from there.

Danial:"I think your dad don't love you.It's already about the time but where he is?"he grab your jaw harshly makimg you look into his eyes.You felt disgusted by his touch.

Y/n:"d-don't t-touch me."he smirk at your words.His gaze fell on your neck.You notice his gsze so you quickly kick on his leg.He stumble a little.Clenching his jaw he grab your hairs and pulled you towards him.you tries to push him but he didn't bulge a  inch..

Danial:"Don't force me to saw you my worst side bitch."he slowly bend towards your face as his gaze on your lips.He cup your face as you are trying to avoiding his touch.You cries hard when his lips about touch your.

Suddenly a car come there with full speed.He slowly leave your face and look towards the car.A person get out from the car....

??:"Leave her bastard."you look at him with teary eyes.A relief sigh escape from your mouth to see him..

To Be Continue......