part:9

Sitting beside your body he quickly start to button up your top.your eyes are half open...

Taehyung:"Y/n come on open your eyes.Look Iam here."Patting your cheeks he tries to wake you up.

Y/n:"u-u-uhhh y-y-you."you tries to open your eyes fully which is getting difficult for you.

Taehyung:"yes please open your eyes."making you sit on the bed he look at your face while you blink your eyes innocently looking at him.

Y/n:"Teddy!"smiling sheepishly you look at him while widening his eyes he look down at you.

Taehyung:"Daddy?"He wants to believe that he heard that wrong.

Y/n:"Daddy!"he look at you being shock.

Taehyung:"Yeah what are you saying y/n?"gulping hardly he look away.

Y/n:"Daddy p-please don't pu-punish me."you about to fall Taehyung quickly held you.

Taehyung:"Y/n come to your sense."making you stand properly he cup your face.

Taehyung:"Come on coporate with me ok.You are good girl right?"He stare at you eyes.

Y/n:"N-no Iam not just girl.Iam your b-babygirl daddy."He choke on the air by hearing your words.

Taehyung:"Y-yeah what nonsense are you blabbering y/n?Come to your sense.Tomorrow you will be so embarrass if you remember this moments."Saying that he pick you in bridal style before getting out from the room.

Momo quickly follows taehyung to outside as she notice you in his arms in drunken state.

Y/n:"Ahh leave me put me down you pervert."snuggling in his arms you tries to get down.

Taehyung:" Don't move y/n."glaring at you he start to walk towards his car.

Jimin:"woow what happen to her?Is she drunk?"Looking at your state he turn his gaze towards momo who is coming to them.

Momo:"why is she drunk?As I know she hates alcohol then how?"she look at taehyung for the answer.

Taehyung:"I think it's not time for the answe----

Y/n:"yeahh sa-save me, daddy will punish me."Three of them widen their eyes while looking at you.

Taehyung:"Wha---

Y/n:"Ahhh daddy please go easy on your babygirl ca-cause Iam just 20."their jaw drop at the ground.

Momo:"y/nieee what rubbish are you saying?"

Jimin:"Ohh she is experienced I think."

Momo:"Shut up.Can't you see she is drunk blind man."Glaring at him she come in front of him.

Jimin:"Yeah stay away from me you spicy momos."saying that he quickly put distance between them.

Momo:"yo---

Taehyung:"I think we should leave now.Her state is not good I guess."saying that he let out a sigh while you start to sing a song...

Y/n:"Daddy don't know baby is g-getting hot to the b----

Jimin:"Not baby y/n,it's mommy.You are singing it wron--- his words cut by the glares which is getting from both momo and taehyung.

Momo:"I have never seen this sight of y/n."she look at you with shock.

Taehyung:"I will take her with me and jimin drop momo to her place."Saying that he made you sit on the car.

Jimin:"Ahh but---