part:21

Getting out from the car mr choi let out a sigh.His heart is beating fast to see the scene in front of him.You let out a sigh in relief.

Y/n:"D-dad."a tear fell from your eyes.He quickly run towards you but danial held you in front of him while putting the gun on your head.

Danial:"Don't come near nor I will shoot her."he push the gun towards you even more making you shiver.

Mr choi:"H-hey don't hurt her please.I will do whatever you will say."he tries to come close to you both but danial quickly point the gun at him while holding you tightly...

Danial:"Where is the money?"you struggle in his grip aggressively...

Mr choi:"I-in the car."Daniel signals his mens to check the car.

His men went to check the car.They take out a suitcase and open that.

Danial:"It's 10 million won?"pushing you on the ground he about to go towards the car suddenly mr choi take out his gun and shot his arm.A loud scream escape from your mouth.You quickly cover your ears in fear.

Daniel:"Ughhhhhh y-you jerk---mr choi about to come close to you but another gun shoot can be heard.You look ahead when a thud sound you heard.Your heart stop beating for a moment.

Y/n:"DAD!!!!"screaming you quickly went to him who is whining in pain while holding his stomach.Blood is flooding rapidly...

Y/n:"O-ohh no d-dad wha-what ha---your body start to shiver in fear.Holding his body you start to cry hard.

Mr choi:"Y/n r-run r--- shooking your head you hug his body tightly.

Danial:"You dare to shoot me jerk.Now I will kill your daughter in front of you."saying that he grab your hairs pulling you up before dragging you towards the edge.You struggle in his hold.

You stood froze when you heard another gun shot.You felt the grip on you hair loosen up.With a thud sound danial fell on the ground whining in pain..

Lowering his gun he look towards the men who are coming to fight.He budge all the hits and start to hitting the them one by one.

Slowly turning around you look at the person whom you didn't expected to be here.THE MAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE YOUR PROTECTOR....

You don't know whether you should be happy or should be sad?Your mind went blank for a moment.slowly your gaze fell on the man on the ground who is whining in pain.Running to him you quickly held his stomach to stop the bleeding.

Y/n:"D-dad please dad.Don't close your eyes.please talk to me."he tries to keep open his eyes which is getting difficult for him in every second..

Mr choi:"D-don't cry d-dear.I w-will be fine."he slightly smile before closing his eyes...

Y/n:"D-dad what s-should I d-do n-now?please d-don't leave m-me."you hug him tightly...

Placing his hand on your shoulder taehyung look at you with pity.You look up at him.

Taehyung:"M-moon control yourself please."his eyes also get teary seeing your broken state.

Y/n:"p-please ask him to wake up taehyung.I promise I will be a good gir---taehyung pulls you in a hug.He pat your back.You held on his jacket tightly while crying non stop..

Taehyung:"Please don't cry babe."He held you tightly making you believe that he is there with you...

Y/n:"Please t-tell him to wake up ahhh."you hit on his chest..Taehyung look at the sky it's almost sunset time..

Jungkook come out from the car with some officers and come towards you both..

Jungkook:"Is he dead?"he look at mr choi with sharp gaze.Leaving you taehyung get up and look at him and the officers.He walk with them a little far away from you.So that you can't hear their conversation.

Taehyung:" Take them all to police station and call for a ambulance."saying that he look towards you.

Jungkook:"He is dead what's the point now."

Taehyung:"Do what I said."jungkook nod his head before ordering them.

You stood there looking down at your dad's lifeless body.Your mind is all blank.you slowly start to walk backward as you don't know what to do or where to go now?

Officers caught all men and make them sit on the van.Taehyung's gaze went towards danial who is now standing on his feet while pointing the gun towards you.His eyes widen in shock.In a light of speed he run towards you who is walking backward slowly..truma is getting head over heels in your mind...

Taehyung:"MOON!"A gun shot echoed the whole place as everything gets pin drop silence...

You look at him with wide eyes as he has wrap his arms around you shielding you protectively.Another bullet hit his back.Everything happened so suddenly that you didn't even had time to react...

Y/n:"T-taehyung!"slipping on the ground he leave your body before falling backward from the cliff.You about to held his hand but it just touch a little before falling down on the water...

Y/n:"TAEHYUNG!!!!!"screaming your lungs out you called his name...

Y/n:"NOOOOOOOO!"""without thinking twice you also about to jump but jungkook quickly held your from behind.You struggle in his arms trying to free yourself...

A bullet hit through danial's head by a  officer.It's happen within a seconds.

Y/n:"LEAVE ME PLEASE.TAEHYUNG NOOO."your face get red by screaming non stop.

Jungkook:"Ohh my go-god.someone call the searching team and report in the office quick."saying that he look at your figure who is crying non-stop..

Time skip>>>>>>

The area is getting full of officers,divers,searching team and reporters..Everyone is searching for him,your protector who saved you.

What will you do now?Will you able to live without him?And what about your father?Do you really an orphan now?Will he never scold you?will he never forbid you to step out from the house?Will you able to live like a normal girl?

Shouting of everyone is giving you headache.slowly standing up from the  ground you tries to walk towards the place.Suddenly your vision gets blurry, you blink your eyes multiple times but all you get blurry view.Suddenly all gets black before falling on the ground unconscious..

To Be Continue........