part:14

Next day>>>

Momo:"Mom please he isn't my boyfriend.He is just a normal friend.Why are you guys are dragging him here?"rolling her eyes she scroll through her phone.

M/M:"I can see in his eyes.He loves you."looking blankly at her momo let out a scoff.

Momo:"You just met him for once and now you are already guessing things wow mom wow hats off you."

M/M:"Ok fine I will not tease you but I want you to invite him in dinner."getting up from the sofa momo look at her.

Momo:"Seriously mom.Why are you doing this?It's not like that I love him or something.I HATE HIM."

M/M:"but I like him though.He is perfect for you.I was thinking that both of your child would be so beautiful."widening her eyes is shock momo shook her head.

Momo:"MOM!You are thinking too much.Please stop it.Ok fine I will invite him in dinner happy now."her mom hug her happily.

M/M:"And also ask him about his favourite dishes.I will make for him."

Momo:"Mom he is not your son-in-law that you will make his favourite dishes."

M/M:"If you keep this attitude with you then you will stay single for forever."

Momo:"I would like to stay single rather than being relationship with him."

M/M:"I have the feelings that he is the one for you,mark my word baby."saying that she walk towards kitchem leaving momo alone in deep thought.

At midnight>>>>>

Taehyung open the door as he heard some knock on the door.opening the door he look at the person with his sleepy face.

Taehyung:"What do you want now?"keeping his hand on the doorknob and other on the doorframe.Utterly attractive I guess.

Y/n:"Can I ask a favour from you?"blinking your eyes cutely you look at him.

Taehyung:"What?"he raise his eyebrows.

Y/n:"Can we go out to have ice cream Please."he look at you blankly.

Taehyung:"No go to your room and sleep."he about to close the door as you quickly block him to do that.

Y/n:"Please teddy please.Iam craving for that right now."pouting a little trying to melt him which he know that he will.

Taehyung:"Go to kitche--

Y/n:"It's finished already.Come on you are my bodyguard so you have to follow my orders."keeping your hands on your hips you glare at him.

Time skip>>>>

You are walking beside taehyung while you hands are full with ice cream.

Taehyung:"Eat slowly piggiy.I am not going to steal your ice cream."keeping his hands on pocket he look around at the  park.

Y/n:"Did you call me pig?How dare you mr elephant."chuckling huskily he shook his head.

Taehyung:"I can't win you.Let's sit there."saying that he sit on the bench as you does the same.

Y/n:"Well my love for ice cream can't be described.I can finish all that you can never know."licking that you close your eyes enjoying every moment.

Taehyung:"Even more than your hubby?He will be upset if he hears you."he rest his arm on the upper edge of the bench looking at you.

Y/n:"Not more than but ice cream is ice cream and hubby is hubby."you look at him and smile.