part:31

The room is filled with silence as everyone keep quite looking down at the floor.Taeyan come ahead to calm down the angry beast who is destroying everything in the room like he will destroy the world like that.Only breaking sound and his shouting can be heard in the whole house...

Hanual:"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING."he kick the table harshly and about to kick again but stop.Nobody is dare to stop him.

Taeyan:"Breaking things will not solve the problem boss."he said seriously yet calmly.

Hanual:"I WILL KILL EVERYONE WITH MY HANDS IF THEY DARE TO DESTROY MY HARDWORK."his eyes are bloodshot red.His everything is messy,hairs,shirts three botton are open looks like he is on his high.

Taeyan:"Boss you sho-----he stop when a man come running towards him.

Man:"Busan's police send a special force to catch you.They seized our all godown and illegal buildings and---

Hanual:"AND WHATTTT?"he is already fuming in anger.His aura is screaming danger,danger and danger.

Taeyan:"They cought all of our men.They exposed everything about you.That's why they got to know about you."hanual brush his hairs in frustration.His feelings can't be describe.After all what a undercover mafia boss will be feel right now.Afraid of getting caught?

Hanual:"What to do?what to do?I can't let them catch me.No no NOOOOOOOO."he sit on the sofa while covering his face with hands.

Suddenly they heard the sound of footsteps.Hanual slowly turn around to look.His eyes get soften while looking at you.Your innocent eyes looking though his one.

Y/n:"W-when did you come?W-why are you shouting?"he gulp down his saliva before getting up from the sofa.Taeyan look at you with blank face before looking at hanual..

Y/n:"W-what the---you look at the mess which he created earlier. Suddenly he come towards you making you flinch in fear and step back from him.

Man:"Boss p-police an-and the special force of of-officers are coming h-here.Th-they found the location of you."he was panting hardly as he ran from outside.You frown when you heard about the police.

Y/n:"P-police?D-did you done a c-crime?"you look up at him.

Hanual:"Everyone no need to be panic.We will leave this city right now."you gasp hearing that before he cup your face.

Hanual:"Let's go princess we have to leave."you quickly push him harshly.

Y/n:"Y-yeah it's my house.I wil-will not go with you."you quickly turn to leave he held your hand harshly making groan in pain.

Hanual:"Prepare a car for us GOOO!"they quickly run to outside to fulfil his order.

Y/n:"I w-will not go with you.Leave my hand hanual."you struggle to set free from his grip.He turn to look at taeyan.

Hanual:"BURN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW."saying that he walk towards the entrance dragging you with him like a animal.

Y/n:"NO NO.Don't do that please."you hit his arm to leave your hand.Your hittings didn't affect him at all.

After some time,taeyan come with some men and stand beside the car.Hanual signel them to blust the place.You shook your head continuesly but nothing affect him at all.You cryings, pleading nothing work on him.How heartless he is?Burn your house in front of you?

A loud Scream leave from your mouth  when you heard the Sound of blasting.There your house is burning in fire in front of you.

Y/n:" NOOOOOOOOO!"with a thud you fell sit on the floor watching the house  which is burning.It's like they burn your soul with that house.Taeyan look down at your state as well as the men except that person who is the main culprit.They look at you with pity in their eyes.

Y/n:"N-no w-why w-why WHYYYYYY?"you hit on your chest as it's start hurting you badly....

Hanual:"Taeyan?"taeyan come in front of him.

Hanual:"Take y/n with you.Take her in a safe place."taeyan frown in confusion.

Taeyan:"But boss what about you?"hanual bite his lips before saying.

Hanual:"I will come later.I have something to finish before leaving the city.For now leave from here with y/n."taeyan nod before look at you.

Taeyan:"WE WILL MEET SOON."saying that he turn around and come towards you.

Grabbing your hand he make you stand properly.You look up at him before pushing him.But he again come close to you grabbing your shoulder tightly.

Taeyan:"Don't make it hard for me.",saying that he open the car door for you.Pushing you slightly he made you sit on the back seat.Closing the door he get inside the passenger seat.His man start to drive the car.

Taeyan look at you through the rear-view mirror.You are sitting like a lifeless body.Taking a deep sigh he look at the side view mirror watching a car going to the opposite side.

After some time,taeyan turn his head to look at the driver which was one of their man.In a swift he take out his gun and shoot the man in the head.A loud Scream escape from your mouth looking at the scene.

Kicking the man out of the car Taeyan quickly sit on the driver seat.

Y/n:"W-what are you doing?why you shoot him?"you look at the man in road who is groaning in pain.

Y/n:"Taeyan stop the car.I said stop the car." ignoring your words he make a u turn in the road making you also move to other place.

Y/n:"W-w ahhh."you quickly sit back.

Stepping on the accelerator,clutching  the gear stick increasing the speed in high.Your heart start to beat fast by the speed.

Y/n:"Y-yeah slow down the speed p-please."you plead him but he didn't slow down.

Y/n:"Wh-what are you doing taeyan?SLOW DOWN THE SPEED."he look up at the rear view mirror looking at your scared face.

Taeyan:"AS LONG AS IAM WITH YOU NOTHING WILL HAPPAN TO YOU.JUST KEEP QUITE MOON."you look at him being froze.

To Be Continue......