part:18

At night>>>>

Sitting on the bed taehyung removes his white shirt before looking at the ceiling.After few minutes he went towards the cupboard taking out a t-shirt and trouser before entering in the bathroom.

After taking hot shower he come out while wiping his head with towel.Suddenly he stop at his track,he look at you with daze.coming close to him you put your arms on his shoulder while he is stood there being froze.

Y/n:"My teddy is looking so handsome after taking hot shower "you set his wet heirs with your hand.He close his eyes feeling your touch.He frowns as soon as opening his eyes.Finding you nowhere.He start to look here and there.

Taehyung:" M-moon where are you?m-moon come back."he turn his head towards the corner of the room.His breath hitch seeing you crying. Throwing the towel on the bed he quickly run to you before cupping your face.

Taehyung:"I-Iam sorry please d-don't cry m-moon."he about to join his forehead with you but you disappear from his sight.He is hallucinating about you.

Taehyung:"Iam sorry moon,Iam so so sorry.Please forgive me."sitting on the floor he cover his face with his hands.

Taehyung:"I LOVE YOU MOON.PLEASE WAIT FOR ME."

Slowly getting up he went towards the drawer.Opening that he take out a Sparkling earring which was yours.He found that outside of the club at your first encounter with him.He kept that safely.

Taehyung:"I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE."he kiss on the earring while closing his eyes.

Otherside>>>>>

Staring at your reflection you let out a sigh.You seems so change without him.Eyes are fuffy and slightly red.There is no sign of happiness on your face.Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around your body from behind.looking at the person you stare at him on the mirror.

Taehyung:"You are looking so pretty.Absuletely looking like a moon.MY MOON."saying that he give a short kiss on your shoulder.You close your eyes to feel his touch but when you open them he is gone.

Y/n:"T-teddy?"turning your head you look around the room.Your eyes are trying to find him desperately.

Y/n:"Teddy please I know you are here.Come back to me."all you get is silence.Tears start to made their way in your cheeks.

Y/n:"please come back to your moon teddy."you wipe your tears and slowly went towards the balcony.Looking up at the sky you stare at the moon.Tears are already falling from your eyes.

Y/n:"I miss him.I really miss him.How can I will forget him?please tell me."holding the railing you start to cry.

Y/n:"Please come back to me please."

Otherside,

Taehyung also staring at the moon from the balcony.Slow wind is blowing around him making his hairs blow slightly.

Taehyung:"I miss her.I really miss her.What to do now?How I will tell her that her TEDDY really love his MOON."

Taehyung:"I LOVE YOU MOON AND I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE."he take a deep breath before closing his eyes.

Taehyung:"I want to hug you so bad."opening his eyes he look down.

Next morning>>>>

Getting out from the car you walk towards the gate of university.

??:"miss you forget your bag."you stop at your track slowly turning your head look at your new personal bodyguard.

??:"Take this miss."he handed you the bag before bowing towards you.

Y/n:"Thank Danial but call me by my name."saying that you turn around and walk away.

Danial:"Iam coming."he quickly lock the car door before running behind you.

Sitting on your seat you put your head on the bench.Closing your eyes you take a deep breath to calm down.

Momo:"Hi y/niee."sitting beside you she hugs you tightly.

Y/n:"Uhhh will you kill me or what?"she quickly leave you before cupping your face.

Momo:"Are you ok?I mean about your heal---

Y/n:"Iam fine momo.Look how healthy Iam."you let out a low chuckle.

Momo:"I missed you."pouting cutely she blink her eyes.

Y/n:"Don't do that.You are looking horrible."her mouth hang low.

Momo:"so bad y/n.I hate you."crossing her arms she look away from you.

Y/n:"Iam sorry momo.please forgive me."she smile slightly as you does the same.

Momo:"Fine I forgive you,look how big hearted Iam."nodding your head you laugh with her.

Momo:"I will take you somewhere after this class."narrowing your eyes you look at her.

Y/n:"Where?"

Momo:"To know about your bodyguard.I mean your ex bodyguard."your eyes sparkle by hearing about him.

Y/n:"Really?"she nod her head.

Time skip>>>>>>

You look at the building before turning your gaze to momo who has same reaction as you.

Y/n:"KIA?"narrowing your eyes you look at her.

Momo:"Remember I told you that blind idiot Jimin is an officer?"you quickly nod your head.

Y/n:"so you mean he works here?"nodding her head she grab your hand and walk towards the entrance.

Momo:"What do you mean that we need appointment huh?I know park jimin so let us in or one minutes is he prime minister or what huh?"the girl look at you apologeticly.

Sohe:"Sorry ma'am but I can't let you go in."pulling her you quickly went towards the entrance to go back.

??:"Y/n,momo?"you both quickly turn around to look at the person who is giving you a wide smile.

Y/n:"Jungkook?"a small smile crept on your face.

Jungkook:"What are you guys doing here?"he stand in front of you.

Momo:"We came to meet with jimin.Is he free now?we will not take long promise please let us meet him."jungkook look towards his watch then at you both.

Y/n:"It's ok momo.We will meet him some other time."you about to turn around but stop---

Jungkook:"Come I will take you guys to him."you both look at eachother before following him.

Otherside>>>>>

Taehyung was doing some work on his laptop.suddenly a door burst open by hoseok.Taehyung look up at him while raising his brows.

Taehyung:"What h-----

Hoseok:"That john's daughter is here,in this building."with a light of speed taehyung stood up from the chair looking so shock.

Taehyung:"What?hyung do something she can't know that Iam an officer."he start to walk here and there.

Hoseok:"ok ok.You stay here.We will handle her.Don't come out from the room."saying that he quickly leave.

Taehyung:"WHY SHE CAME HERE?DID SHE FIND OUT TRUTH?"widening his eyes he look towards the door hearing the footsteps coming close to the door....

To Be Continue......