part:36

Few days later,

You were watching a movie with your new family.Sitting beside momo's dad on the sofa you look ahead at the wall TV.Turning your gaze you watch them  having fun with eachother.A genuine smile appear on your face while seeing them happy.Momo was laughing like a pig while her mom pinch her cheeks playfully.Looking down at your lap you smile.Her dad look at you before pulling you in a side hug too..

You smile at him when he show you his wide charming smile.He slightly kiss on you head before looking at the screen again...

You are happy,happy with them.They are treating you like a princess.You wish that they always stay happy like this for forever.

Next day>>>>>>

Y/n:"What no need please.I am happy like this seriously you don't need to celebrate my birthday."you sigh loudly when they ignore your words.

Momo:"Mom I think we should order chocolate cake what do you think?"she write something on her notebook before looking at her mother.

M/M:"If it's her favourite then order that.Look y/n it's your first birthday with us so we want to celebrate that."she patt your head before leaving from there.

Y/n:"Yeah momo please you don't have to do such a things.I am not feeling like celebrating it.Please try to understand."she ignore your words completely.

Y/n:"Are you ignoring me?How can you not listen to me?Look you know I don't like to celebrate---

Momo:"Whom to invite-jimin,jungkook,hoseok,namjoon,jin,yoongi,jisoo,max,nick,nayeon ohh yes TAEHYUNG."your heart skip a  beat hearing his name.He didn't contact with you or come to meet with you in this whole week.Guess what he is maybe busy or maybe try to forget you?you quickly shook your head as negative thoughts engulfing your mind..

Y/n:"U-umm I don't want taehyung to come in my birthday.Tell him not to come."saying that you quickly run to your room.Momo blink her eyes trying to understand what happen to you.

Momo:"ahhh she is such a stubborn."she shook her head before calling jimin.

Next day at night~~~~~

Looking at you momo gasp dramatically before spinning you while holding your hands.

Y/n:"Ahh what happen to you?You are going crazy you know that?"she laugh before turning you towards the mirror putting her chin on your shoulder.

Momo:"You are looking like a real life princess."you are wearing a pink fluffy long simple yet gorgeous gown.You let your hair open slightly curly from the bottom.She made you wear a white crown giving you a princess vibes.

Momo:"Perfect."she hug you softly before spinning in front of you.

Y/n:"You also looking very very gorgeous."she smile widely.She is wearing a black short dress hugging her body perfectly.

Momo:"Thank you.What to do if I born this beautiful."you let out chuckle.

Momo:"Let's go.Show the the whole world that who is the real Princess."suddenly the door open by her mom and dad.

M/M:"Omo my babe is looking so so beautiful right honey."she immediately kiss on your forehead.

Y/n:"Thank you aunty.you are also looking very pretty."

M/D:"Looking like a perfect angel.Stay happy like this."he patt your head gently.

Y/n:"Thank you uncle.Thank you for everything."your eyes start to get teary.