part:24

Pushing you in the dark room hanual close the door before locking it...

Y/n:"Yeah please open the door.Hanual open the damn door."you continuesly bang on the door.

Hanual:"You need to learn a lesson of disobeying me choi y/n.No food you will get for 2 days now enjoy your company."saying that he leave from there.You again start to bang on the door harshly...

Y/n:"Open the door please,you know I can't tolerate darkness,please open the door."tears start to fell from your eyes..you slowly turn you eyes to look around the room.But all you can see is  darkness.Your breathing start to get heavy...

Y/n:"Hanual please o-open the door.I-I will do whatever you will say please open the door."sliding with the door you sit on the floor pulling your knees to your chest resting your head on the arms crying silently...

Y/n:"T-taehyung please take me w-with you.I w-will die here."you try to breath normally..

Y/n:"S-save me."soon you close your eyes embracing the darkness....

Next morning>>>>

Opening your eyes you blink multiple times to adjust the vision.Slowly getting up from lying you look around  notice that you are in your room.

Y/n:"Huh as I remember that he locked me in a dark room then how I end up here?"frowning you try to remember what happened last night..

Suddenly opening the door hanual enter inside with a tray in his hand.you gulp hard when you notice that he is coming towards you.

Y/n:"W-why are you coming towards me?yo---he sit on the bed and keep the tray on the mattress while looking at you softly..

Hanual:"Good morning princess and Iam sorry what I did to you last night.Iam really sorry."softly smiling he lift his hand to touch your face.You quickly back away.

Y/n:"No need to touch me.Don't tell me that you brought me here la---

Hanual:"yes I brought you here,is there any problem."gritting your teeth you immediately get up and about to run but he is quick enough to grab your hand and pull you towards him.
You directly sit on his lap as your eyes are wide open in shock..

Y/n:"Yeah leave me pervert."you struggle in his hold while he look at you lovingly.

Hanual:"First have breakfast princess then I will leave you."you immediately hit his shoulder hardly.A smirk plastered on his face before pushing you on the bed hovering above you.Your heart is beating fast due to fear but don't want to show him that...

Y/n:"What a-are you doing?"tears are already form in your eyes.He scan your face with his dark intimidating gaze making you shiver...

Hanual:"Do you know how much Iam controlling myself not to ruin you here in this bed?"you quickly look away in fear..He softly held your jaw before turning to face him..

Hanual:"Iam just waiting for the right time.The moment when I will lose my control then that would be very bad for you,mark my word princess."saying that he kiss on your forehead before pulling you up.

Hanual:"Now have breakfast."he push the tray towards you.You stare at the food having no appetite.

Y/n:"I don't want to,please leave."he smile slightly before taking a plate of porridge in his hand..

Hanual:"I will feed you with my hand."with that he lift the spoon motioning you to open your mouth.

You just stare at him coz that action remind you about him.KIM TAEHYUNG....how he once feed you like this when you were sad...

Opening your mouth you let him feed you.He smiles widely as you let him do that.You look down at your hand not wanting to look at him..

Hanual:"You know I like it when you listen to my word like a good girl.Your dad always praise about you to me.Said that how good daughter you are."you immediately look at him when he mention about your dad..

Y/n:"Who are you?what the relation you have with my dad?"he look at you  before putting the plate on the tray..

Hanual:"YOU!you are the main reason of our relationship."you frown as you didn't understand that.

Y/n:"h-huh me?"he nod his head.

Hanual:"I have to leave now.Behave like a good girl ok."getting up he patt your head softly before leaving the room.

Y/n:"He must be crazy I guess.Idiot crazy pig nose."saying that you look at the food.

Time skip>>>>>

Spinning the pen Jin stare at his laptop.A smirk plastered on his face when he notice something.

Namjoon:"What's wrong?What with that smirk?"

Jin:"Iam surprised namjoon.How police are also join with that bastard."clenching his jaw he look at him.

Namjoon:"What do you mean?"

Jin:"There are some police found a illegal building where illegal things are happening.But you know what they did huh?"he lean forward resting his arms on the table..

Namjoon:"They leave it saying that it was a normal old building right?"jin nod his head.

Jin:"I mean I really want to beat shit out of them.They are the public servant and what they are doing helping that bastard ruining the country."he scoff mockingly..

Namjoon:"well nothing is in our hand.We just have to find a proof against HIM."tapping his fore finger on the forehead he look towards the window..

Jin:"Don't worry he will be in our hand soon."he smirk while thinking something deeply..

Suddenly the door open by hoseok.Both of them look at him.

Hoseok:"That commissioner is creating a scene there.Come with me."both of them quickly get up before following hoseok from behind...

At night>>>>>

Brushing on the painting you let out a sigh.The room is full of paintings.Doing the last touch up you look at the painting,a smile appear on your face.

Y/n:"Ahh My arms are paining."a sigh leave from your mouth as you are messaging the arm.

Suddenly your breath hitch when you notice him on the corner of the room looking at you lovingly..

Slowly coming towards you he look at the painting before wrapping his arms around you putting his chin on your shoulder.You just sit there froze.

Taehyung:"My moon is so talented.Iam proud of you that you didn't give up on your dreams.Keep going I will always watch you."tears start to fell into your cheeks.

Y/n:"I LOVE YOU TEDDY."closing your eyes you feel his touch..

Opening your eyes you look around finding him nowhere..Getting up from the tool you look around wishing that he is here with you.you look down as crying silently.

Feeling his presence you look up,cupping your face he place kiss on your forehead softly.

Taehyung:"THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL,ISN'T IT?"you chuckle between in crying while nodding your head.

Y/n:"Y-yes it's beautiful."both of you join your forehead with eachother..

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL,ISN'T IT❤️❤️❤️