part:23

Closing the door you lean with it while your mind is full with his thoughts with whom you bump.His eyes looked so familiar.your heart is telling you that is was him YOUR PROTECTOR.....

Y/n:"It's him Iam sure.B-but if he was my teddy then why h-he didn't come to me?"sitting on the bed you look down at your legs.

Y/n:"Why he left without talking to me?Did he forget me nor he was not my Taehyung?"licking the lips you brush your hairs in frustration.

Suddenly your phone start to ring.Looking at the caller id you immediately pick up..

Y/n:"momo you know what happened to----

Momo:"I met with Jimin.He was so sad.Iam really worried for him."pouting sadly she lay down on the bed lazily.

Y/n:"O-oh you met him.Did they f-found anything about t---

Momo:"He is dead y/n.If he is alive then untill now he would be with you right.I don't want to sound rude but y/n I can't see you like this."her eyes start to teary...

Y/n:"What I will do now?I don't know why Iam still alive.If he didn't save me that day he would be al---you start to cry loudly...

Momo:"he was your protector that's why he protect you y/niee and don't cry remember he hates it when you cry like a child."

Y/n:"But Iam crying for him momo."wiping the tears you let out a chuckle.

Momo:"If he was alive then he would say to you that-hey little girl,you are really a crybaby."she chuckle with you.

Y/n:"yeah you are right."

Momo:"Now Where is that bastard?Did he try to touch you again?"gritting her teeths she fist her hand tightly as if she will kill him anytime...

Y/n:"He isn't in the home right now.I really hate him."

Momo:"Y/n I wish I could kill him with my hands.He is so disgusting man I ever seen."

Y/n:"You are right."

Momo:"Wait a minute y/n,do you know what he does?I mean his job."

Y/n:"Unfortunately no.He never told me what he does.But looking at his get up I can assume him as a business man."

Momo:"He should be in the dustbin not in your home."

Y/n:"Dad sold the house to him.He sold everything including me."a sad smile appear in your face..

Momo:"Maybe your dad had some reaso--

Y/n:"That doesn't mean he will sell me,leave it I will talk to you later bye."saying that you hung up the call before lying on the bed...

Y/n:"I have to find him.Iam sure he is my Taehyung."A gut feelings rise in your heart.

Y/n:"I have to find him at any cost." saying that you close your eyes want to rest a bit....

Next morning>>>>

Coming downstair you walk towards the main door.Suddenly a voice stop you fron going---

Hanual:"You are not going to anywhere princess."turning around you look at him while frowning.

Y/n:"What do you mean?Iam getting late for my class."you about leave but he grab your arm tightly..

Hanual:"When I said that you are not allowed to go outside then no.Got it?"you push him by chest.

Y/n:"And I said that you are not allowed to touch me then you better not.Got it?"soon a smirk plasters on his face while gazing you up to down.