part:30

Slowly entering in the room Taeyan look around as it was like a storm came and showed its rage.All the things was in the floor shattered.His gaze fell on you who was lying on the floor sleeping peacefully.He about to step towards you but his gaze fell on something.

He bend down to take the painting in his hand.The person in the painting it was him.A fade smile appeared on his face watching the painting while caressing it with his hand softly.Getting up he goes towards you and softly pick you up in his arms.He look at your sleeping face before leaving the room.

:
:
:
:

Putting you on the mattress softly he about to move but stop when you held his hand tightly.He look at your face before looking down at your hand which is helding his.

Y/n:"p-please c-come b-back t-te-teddy  b-bear."taking a deep breath he remove your hand from his.Covering your body with blanket he look down at you.A unreadable expression appeared in his face.Turning around he walk away from there.

:
:
:
:
:

Next morning>>>>>

Jimin:"Yeah Iam tired now please let's leave now."he whine behind momo who is busy looking at the cloths in the shop.

Momo:"If you want to go then leave,I will do it by myself."she turn to look at him.

Jimin:"A-ahh it's not like that babe.Its just let's eat something."he point towards a Food shop.She look at him then at the shop before nodding.

Momo:"Let's go then,I didn't realise that Iam also starving right now."she link her arm with him before heading towards the shop.He smile at her action.

Jimin:"What do you want to order?"he handed her the menu before looking at her while putting his hand on his chin.A waiter was stood there to take their order.

Momo:"Umm two garlic cheese pasta and two orange juice ok that's it."Saying that she look towards the waiter as he  bows at them before going away.

Jimin:"What a tiring day.I thought we will go on movie date but you wanted to shopping----

Momo:"Look you can't stop me from doing shopping Jimin."she pout her lips angrily.He lift his hands in surrender immediately. 

Jimin:"Ok madam but I just said that we should watch a movie rather than walking here and do shopping."he held her hand which was resting on the table.she look at him while raising her brows.

Jimin:"I LOVE YOU MY SPICY CHILLY."she let out a laugh as he also smile.

Momo:"Suddenly huh?Wow mr fake wig man you are becoming romentic huh."she tease him as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin:"So what?Iam expressing my feelings to my women.Is there any problem miss angry bird?"

Momo:"No no I have no problem with that."she shook her head.

Jimin:"I will always express my love to you anytime."he look at her with admiring gaze.

Momo:"You don't have to.Because I know what your heart want and I will always get to know that."she give him a sweet smile.A smirk appear on his face.

Jimin:"Really?My heart is wanting to kiss you so hard untill you left breathless.Can I?"he look at her smirking.

Momo:"Shut up you pervert."she look at the food when the waiter start to serve on the table while jimin was laughting at her reaction.

:
:
:
:
:

At mid night>>>>>>

Sitting on the grass you stare at the moon.Bringing your arms close to your body you hug your knees tightly to stay warm in the chilly weather.