part:22

6 MONTH LATER~~~~~

Tying up your hairs into messy bun you take out your diary and start to write.Time really went so fast but not you.You still stuck with the past.The past which was so beautiful to you.Leaning back on the chair you look around at the people.Everyone is reading books why not afterall it was a library.

Y/n:"Ahhh Iam so tired.I think I should leave now before that jerk get on my nerves again."saying that you get up and walk towards the librarian to borrow a book....

Coming down from the stairs he look around with his sharp intense gaze which can melt anyone in pure fear.His aura screaming power and money.

Sitting on the sofa elegantly he cross the legs before looking at two figures who are standing in front of him while looking down..

Hanual:"Where is princess?"His rough voice made them shiver slightly.He is observing their actions with his sharp gaze...

Man 1:"S-sir ma'am went to library."Biting his inner cheeks hanual look down at his watch.

Hanual:"Who went with her?Did I gave permission?"both of them look down while shooking their head.

Man 2:"S-sir ma'am told us tha-that she wi----they quickly close their eyes in fear when hanual kick the table harshly which was in front of him..

Hanual:"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP.WHO IS YOUR BOSS HUH?"shouting at them he brush his hair with his hand.

Man 2:"So-sorry sir we jus----

Hanual:"You fucking bastard---he hold his coller and about to punch his face but stop when his gaze fell on a figure...

Hanual:"Princess."whispering he stare at the person who just enter inside with slow steps.

Hanual:"I was waiting for you Princess."leaving the coller of that man he start to walk to YOU..

Y/n:"No need to come near."turning your head you about to walk,he immediately grab your wrist and pulls you closer to him.Twisting your hands from behind he pulls you more close while you struggle to be free from his hold.

Hanual:"I love when you open your pretty mouth but Whenever you say something I want to cut your mouth."saying that he sniff into your hairs smelling your scent.

Y/n:"Leave me you pervert."loosening his grip he look at your teary eyes with a smirk...

Hanual:"Don't forget that whom you belongs to ok princess?"Patting your head he turn around to leave.

Y/n:"Iam not yours jerk.I will never be just remember that."saying that you quickly run to your room.Fisting his hand he stare at your disappearing figure.

Hanual:"Time will say that princess.Let's see who will save you from me."he start to laugh loudly.

Time skip>>>>>

Staring at the moon softly you let out a chuckle.How your life changed in these months.How you are left alone in this cruel world.After losing your two most precious person you lose interest to live on.

Y/n:"What should I do now teddy?How I will survive like this?You know that jerk always try to touch me inappropriately.I don't want to stay here."while staring at moon you always talk like as if taehyung will listen to you.

Y/n:"Please come back to me.I know you are alive.My heart is telling that you are not dead.You are alive."tears start to fell from your eyes rapidly.

Y/n:"You know that jerk is telling me that my father sold me to him.That can't be true right?I love you Taehyung and I will always love you."you quickly wipe your tears and look down at the garden.

Y/n:"You said that you are my protector then now who will protect me from that jerk?please come back and take me with you please."covering your face you start to cry loudly....

Otherside>>>>

Walking beside the road momo look at a couple who are walking while holding hands.A small smile appear in  her face.

Momo:"How sweet of them."saying that she walk slowly while putting her  hands on the pocket.

Momo:"Should I get a boyfriend?How long I will stay single hmm?I think it's the time for getting a boyfriend."she about to cross the road suddenly a car  stood in front of her.She recognise the  car..

Getting out from the car Jimin come in front of her.she look at him in confusion.

Momo:"What are you doing here?"she  raise her brows at him.

Jimin:"Nothing, I was going home but I saw you here so I thought why not giving you a ride."he open the door and look at her smilingly.

Momo:"From when you start to be a gentleman hmm?"he just laugh while she look down.

Jimin:"From the start but you failed to notice miss spicy."glaring at him she immediately hit his arm.

Jimin:"Look how you always hit me like Iam your punching bag."he caresse the spot where she hit..

Momo:"Did I hit you that hard?"she quickly start to message his arm softly while he let out a sexy laugh..

Momo:"Why are you smiling huh?"he shook his head and motion her to get in the car.
Getting in the car he close the door and start to drive.

Jimin:"So how is going everything?"he is focused on driving as he ask her..

Momo:"Not so good but not so bad."he glance at her.

Jimin:"What happen?Everything ok?"

Momo:"Iam just worried for y/n.She is not the same as before.That incident really changed her life."

Jimin:"That incident has changed everyone's life not just her."tears start to form in his eyes.momo look at him feeling pity for him.

Momo:"You really miss your best friend right?"he nod his head.

Jimin:"A lot."

Momo:"I hope everything would be fine."

Jimin:"Don't worry everything will be fine."she nod while smiling slightly.

Next morning>>>>>

Getting out from the car you look at the bodyguard.

Y/n:"I will come back soon,just wait a minute ok."he nod his head while you close the door and walk towards a shop.

After sometime,

Getting out from the shop you close your eyes while taking deep breath.A crowd of people come out from a building and start to walk pass by you while you stood there with close eyes inhaling the fresh air...

Suddenly someone bump with your shoulder making you turn around by force.Opening your eyes you look at the person whom you bump with.Your eyes meet with his eyes.The eyes in which you always get lost immediately...In which you love to stare forever.The stare which always gave you butterflies...

You both stare at eachother for a brief  moment.Your heart start to beat fast and mind went blank for a moment.you just stare at his eyes in shock as like he hypnotise you.All you can see is him.

Y/n:"TAEHYUNG?"whispering the name you stumble as you bump with another person.Looking up quickly you look around to find him but he is gone.You walk ahead between the crowd to find him.suddenly you notice that man turning  his head behind again making eye contact with you.His face is covering with black mask,his blue colour  hair is blowing in the air,making him ethereal...

You couldn’t move a inch as your legs refuse to move.Your mind and heart start to fight.Your mind is telling you that he is not your Taehyung but your heart is telling that he is your one only love KIM TAEHYUNG.....

To Be Continue......