part:4

After doing morning routine you open the window fully.Cold wind hits your body as soon as you open the window.You quickly wrap your arms around your body to keep yourself warm.

Y/n:"Winter is coming I guess.Yeah my favourite season."soon you notice a figure doing warm up in the garden.

Y/n:"Wohh how can he exercise in this chilly weather?I must say he looks great in jogging outfit."suddenly you remember the moment you both shared last night.How he saves you everytime.By thinking about him gives you a different feelings which you fail you figure out.

Taehyung  was lost in his thought.He is thinking about your dad.He wants to find the criminal as soon as possible.He wants to save his country. He is doing some warm up to keep him body warm.His habit to do exercise,jogging and doing warm up.He is very punctual to his duty.Everything should be in time,its his rule.He hates lazy people.But how to say him that you are the number one lazy in this world.Nobody can beat you in laziness....

Y/n:"Good morning old man."he flinch hard when you greet  him.He turn around to look at you.

Taehyung :"Good morning little girl."letting out a scoff you stand beside him.You quickly shut your eyes as sunlight make it hard for you to open them.

Noticing that Taehyung put his hand in the air blocking your eyes from sunlight.you slowly open them and stare at him as he does the same.

Taehyung :"Don't you have any class today?"

Y/n:"Fortunately no.Today Iam free from everything."smiling widely you look away to find a bodyguard coming towards you.

Man:Ma'am sir is looking for you.He is waiting for you in the dining room."

Y/n:"ohh I forgot.He must be planning something for me right?"he shruggs his shoulder before bowing at you.

Man:"I don't know ma'am.You will find out once you meet him."saying that he leaves.

y/n:"I will ask dad to spend time with me.Today he should spend time with me only me."smiling widely you run towards the house.

Taehyung :"Why she is getting excited like a child?"he mumble to himself before following you.

Y/n:"Dad!"you run towards him as he was talking with someone in the phone.

Mr choir:"Ok I will talk to you later."cutting the call he look down at you.

Y/n:"Dad you know what today is off.So I want you to spend time with me."you look at him with hopeful eyes.

Taehyung come and stand in a distance listening to your conversation.

Mr choi:"y/n dear I---

Y/n:"Dad you can choose any place ok just you have to spen----

Mr choi:"Iam sorry dear but I can't do that.You know your dad is very busy so I--

Y/n:"Are you going somewhere?"you ask as you notice a suitcase holding by a bodyguard.

Mr choi:"Yes another business trip.Sorry dear I just have to go ok.You behave like a good girl.Don't dare to go outside got it?"slowly nodding you look down at your feet trying to hold back your tears.

Y/n:"I g-got it.Have a safe journey dad."he pat your head before turning to taehyung.

Mr choi:"Take care of y/n.Don't let her go outside." taehyung nod his head.

Taehyung :"I will."he look towards you as you just stand there with hanging your head low.He is feeling bad for you.Now he wants to know more about you.