III - The Holiday Exchange Part 3

The ride back home was silent, and Rain kept his hand at the back of the bike, effectively putting an end to any possible thought in Phayu's head about Rain holding him tight. As soon as they reached home, Rain quickly waiied and disappeared upstairs. For the next two days, this continued. Phayu didn't even see Rain. He was starting to get irritated, feeling as if there was something crawling under his skin. Even his boss noticed it, so he allowed Phayu to go home early. Phayu had just taken off his helmet and jacket when Rain lumbered into the foyer. One look at his face and Phayu broke. Just broke apart! Rain looked bedraggled, like he hadn't slept in days, eyes bloodshot, gaze unfocussed, tear tracks on the cheeks, as if he had been crying since forever. Phayu didn't stop to think. He just gathered Rain in his arms and hugged him close. At first Rain stiffened against him, but then it was like a dam broke. Rain sobbed and sobbed, for what felt like hours, in Phayu's arms. When he had finally tired himself out, Phayu took him upstairs and ran him a bath. Rain was too exhausted to do anything, so Phayu undressed him like a baby and put him into the tub, adding some lavender bath salts to soothe him out. He went back to his room and showered. Then he picked out his softest clothes to put on Rain.

He then rushed downstairs and made him a mug of hot chocolate, remembering how that used to be his favourite comfort food. He took the mug upstairs and left it on the coffee table in Pai's room and went to the ensuite to see if Rain was done. Phayu was shocked at how tiny Rain looked, as if he just wanted to shrink into himself. Now Phayu was concerned. He didn't want to intrude, but something had to be done to get Rain out of this stupor he was in. But before he could do anything, say anything, Rain spoke. "For 3 years, I worked very hard," Rain said, so softly that Phayu had to lean in really close to hear him. "His name was Mhok. He said that I was a wonderful worker. He took me under his wing. I really looked up to him and did a lot of his work. One day he told me that he likes me, and that he will only be able to propose to me when he would get a major promotion with a great salary so that he could proudly stand by my side. He said he was bi, but he would never be able to look at any other person, man or woman, like the way he did at me. He promised me that he would only touch me once he would propose to me."

"Finally he got his promotion. So, he asked me to put together a party for him, so that a wonderful proposal can happen. I did everything I could for him, and he proposed. Just that, I was not the one being proposed to. He proposed to the boss's daughter, knowing she was his next step to success. I thought I had finally put everything behind me Phi. But that day," "When I said I am bi, you remembered everything," Phayu said, and Rain started sniffling as fresh tears began to pour down his face. "Rain, I can't and won't apologise for my sexual orientation, but I do apologise for people like this man who just didn't deserve someone like you. I do feel sorry for the fact that he felt that he could use you and even more sorry that you are still crying over this asshole," Phayu said, rubbing his hand on Rain's head. "C'mon, let's get you to bed, cute boy," he said, as he quickly lifted Rain out of the water and made him stand in the shower to remove the bath salts. He wiped Rain down, dressed him in his clothes and carried him to the couch in the room. He handed him the hot chocolate. "Have this, you will feel better," Phayu said, as he did a cursory cleaning of Rain's room and changed the sheets on the bed. "C'mon baby. Get into bed," Phayu said. After he did so, Phayu tucked him in and was about to leave, when Rain tugged his arm. "Please stay with me Phi. I don't want to be alone," he said.

Phayu got into bed with him at once. Rain immediately turned himself into Phayu's warmth, tucking his head under his chin, his nose on Phayu's neck. Rain's soft breathing at that very spot was a major turn-on for Phayu, but right now, his cute boy needed more care more than anything else. It was not the time to be horny. But when Rain's hands started moving up and down his back, and he shifted closer and closer, Phayu was a goner. "Rain," he said hoarsely. "I think I should go. You try to sleep," he said. "Am I that undesirable Phi?" Rain's small and sad voice made him whirl around. "Undesirable? Are you fucking kidding me?" He grabbed Rain's hand and placed it on his crotch. Rain's eyes widened at the thick bulge he could feel through Phayu's sweatpants. "You will never be undesirable to me cute boy. But I don't want to make love to you when you are this vulnerable," Phayu said, trying to rein in his desires. But it was like Rain couldn't even hear him. He continued to reverently stroke Phayu's cock, licking his lips at the same time.