III - The Holiday Exchange Part 4

Just that, and Phayu lost complete control as he shifted him onto his back. But no matter how aroused and mad he was, he would not hurt him. That would never happen. He was a virgin. Rain was entrusting him with his first time. But he had no intention of letting this ball of sunshine go. Rain would belong to him, in more ways than one, forever. He sat up and pulled Rain up too. He pulled off Rain's t-shirt and went back to kissing him. Phayu then cruised his way down his face, nipping small bites onto his jaw, down his neck, his collarbone, making sure to leave his marks. He licked Rain's nipples, first licking it, then scraping it with his teeth before suckling it. Rain nearly came off the bed, keening in pleasure. Phayu gave the same treatment to the other nipple, making Rain thrash his head from side to side. Phayu made his way further down. He noted every sound Rain made, committing it to memory. When he reached Rain's belly button, he nipped around it, and then stuck his tongue in, licking and sucking inside. Phayu was not even half way done and Rain was already sobbing deliriously in pleasure.

He slowly removed Rain's lowers, whimpering at the sight of Rain's cock. It was not too big, but not small either, but it was definitely the prettiest he had seen. Gorgeously swollen, tinged red with arousal, dripping pre-cum. Phayu licked his lips in anticipation. He needed to taste. It was not just a need, it was compulsion, a madness that had made its way into his blood, fevered with lust. He dipped his finger into the folds and scooped out a bit of cum and licked it and the flavours burst onto his tongue. Now he what it meant when people said that someone tasted like sunshine and rainbows. Because that is what Rain tasted like. And now he was even more convinced. Only Rain could fulfil all his addictions. Only Rain! He bent down and keeping his hands on Rain's waist to keep him pinned, he took Rain's cock in his mouth. Rain moaned, the sound wet enough to make Phayu drool.

He sucked Rain and the mewling sounds Rain made went straight to Phayu's own cock. But he was determined to give Rain pleasure first. He only sucked harder when he felt Rain close to his release and as Rain came in his mouth, it felt like he had received nectar. He licked his lips again and looked at Rain. He was spellbound. Rain's breath heaved, his chest littered with marks from Phayu's teeth, eyes closed, and lips wet with drool. He looked debauched. Phayu quickly removed his own clothes, the fabric irritating his skin. He picked up the lube and poured it generously on Rain's hole. He was so pretty, that's all Phayu could think of. Rain shuddered as the cold lube hit his skin, but Phayu was immediately there, rubbing it in, warming it up for Rain. He inserted one finger inside, trying to stretch Rain to be able to accept him. Rain whimpered, but Phayu didn't let up, entering the second finger as well. Rain bucked as Phayu's finger found his prostrate. Phayu felt Rain loosen as he entered the third finger. "You are so tight baby! I can't believe I am going to be your first!" he moaned against Rain's heated skin. "Phiiiii!" Rain moaned right back, loving the sensations of Phayu's fingers on his body.

"Rain," Phayu pulled his fingers out and Rain chased the loss of contact. "Phiiiii!!" Rain moaned again. "Rain promise me. Promise me that I will be your last! Promise me baby!" "I promise! I promise Phi. Rain belongs to P'Phayu now! Phi please! Please touch me!" Phayu was elated. This is what he wanted. He turned Rain around and pushed his ass up as he fondled his hole again, inserting his fingers into Rain, fucking in and out as Rain bucked again. "Phi! I am going to cum again!" Phayu immediately held Rain's cock by its base. "No! You will cum with me inside of you baby!" Rain nodded, just a ball of shattered nerves, unable to utter a word. Phayu quickly rolled down the condom on himself. There was a part of him that knew that entering Rain like this, for his first time, could be risky and cause him pain, but by this time, Phayu was too far gone to think of anything. The sounds that Rain made were making him desperate and he just needed more of that now. Rain's body, his touch, his sounds, they were all an aphrodisiac that Phayu couldn't get enough of.