VI - You hold my soul Part 1

A two year boy lay curled in a corner, thumb in the mouth, sobbing softly as he clutched a black wolf plushie to him

A two year boy lay curled in a corner, thumb in the mouth, sobbing softly as he clutched a black wolf plushie to him. At intervals, he whimpered out 'Da' and 'Pa', but the adults around him were too busy and ignored him completely. The boy slowly cried himself to sleep. At the orphanage, since no one knew his name, they all called him 'wolf-boy'. With his shaggy brown hair, and ever changing eyes, he nearly looked like one too. He was the sweetest fellow, unless you tried to separate the plushie from him. Then he would shout and scream and create a temper tantrum that resembled a storm. So, after a while, they stopped.

Almost six months later, he was taken from the orphanage by his fathers' best friends, who had a son his age. The plushie went with him. No matter how hard it became, the plushie was by his side. When he fought with Sky, when he fell and hurt his knees, when he got bullied at school, when Papa Fiat reprimanded him like his own Pa would, when Dada Leo told him that his dreams were just as important as anyone else's and hugged him close, when he missed his Da and Pa, every information was given to the plushie, nose buried in its neck, finding a soothing scent and waves of love that surrounded him.

When the little boy turned 18, that's when he first dreamt of the plushie coming to life. The most handsome man came to him and stroked his cheeks and his lower lip as he looked on in amazement. "You are 18 today my love. And I have been waiting for you Rain. I will come find you soon, but you will have to be patient. Okay? My Omega," he whispered silkily in Rain's ears. Rain nodded eagerly. "Will you be my Alpha? Are you my mate?" he asked. "Yes my sweet boy. I am your mate. And your Alpha. And I have been waiting for you for so many years," he smiled gently. "Then why don't you claim me? Why are you making me wait?" Rain asked, pouting adorably.

"You are not ready yet. And I don't want to lose you by the time you are. So I thought I will come and tell my good boy that he must wait for his Phi," the Alpha smiled again. "Have you come to me before Phi?" Rain asked, enthralled both by his Alpha's smile and by the look of love he saw in the elder's eyes. "Yes baby, I have, but never as a dream, because then I came just to comfort you. Now I come to tell you to wait for me," the older boy replied. "How long will it take Phi?" Rain asked. "Two more years Rain, my love, two more years. Wait for me my love," the Alpha's voice faded into the distance, as Rain jolted out of bed with a gasp. He looked at his plushie, touching his fingertips to his cheeks and lips. Was that real or just a dream? Because it felt altogether too powerful to be just a dream. He could still feel the lingering scent of his Alpha.

The next morning, Rain still couldn't believe what he had seen. He wasn't sure about his dream. Was it something that really happened? Was it his imagination? But the sensations he had felt, the feeling of being engulfed with a sense of love and safety. He couldn't stop thinking about this sexy Alpha. He felt his heart skipping a beat remembering his sexy voice and his eyes which were full of love. Rain thought about telling his family about his dream but he was afraid that they would not believe him, so he decided to keep it up to himself. When his Alpha would come after two years to claim him, then he would tell them. And in Rain's mind, it was 'when', never 'if', he was that sure.