Chapter 1

A White wolf ran through the forest as Toilets with heads inside chased her dangling in her jaws were three whining pups. The white wolf yelped as she tripped and fell and her pups fell out of her grip the She-wolf stood up and hurried to her pups but a missile was shot at her landing on her pups exploding sending the wolf flying backwards. The white wolf lay on her side as a soldier toilet approached her and soon left with the other toilets. The white wolf closed her eyes but soon opened her eyes finding herself in a building on a table hooked to wires. " Where am I?" 

A figure walked over to the white wolf and upon closer look the female wolf noticed this figure was woman with a TV for a head. " Ah you're awake."

The white wolf  tilted her head. " Excuse me....but who are you?"

The tv woman walked up closer to the wolf. " I don't Have an actual name...in fact none of us do....you can call me TV woman...and you are?"

The female wolf looked away before she spoke. " Name's Snowy." 

TV woman seemed impressed by Snowy's awnser. " You are lucky to be alive in fact  you are the only living breathing creature alive since the Skibidi take over." 

Snowy sighed before she spoke. " I thank you for saving me but I need to go I have to take revenge on the skibidis that took away my newborn pups."'

Snowy stood up and shook off the wires but was stopped By TV woman. " do you even know how to defend yourself? "

Snowy looked at TV woman. " I defended myself this long but those..... things are really hard to kill."

TV woman thought for a moment before she spoke. " well...there are some of us who can teach you to fight the skibidi but.....None of us have the patience to teach a wolf like you...except for the Titans they can teach you."

TV woman notices a collar around Snowy's neck. And snowy Spoke up. " I had this collar eversince I was a pup my human girl had made friends with a skibidi and.....one day the three of us were playing in the park when it happened...... A saw blade skibidi attacked killing my skibidi friend and human owner.....I ran away and I grew up alone found a mate lost my mate had pups and lost my pups....anyway I'll go find these titans."  

Snowy took off running out of the base and she slowed into a walk. " Who am I kidding even with special training... I won't take down a skibidi. "

Snowy stopped in her tracks as black mist appeared in front of her and she looked up and a giant Skibidi emerged. Snowy growled and ran off as the skibidi gave chase. Snowy ran into the city and stopped near a wall trapped realizing this Snowy turned around flattening her ears to her head and curling her lips into a snarl and lowering herself part way to the ground as the giant Skibidi approaches her. Growling and barking at the top of her lungs was no threat to the giant skibidi but had alerted Titan Speakerman who came to her rescue. 

Snowy watched as Titan Speakerman attacked the Skibidi and after the giant skibidi was destroyed Titan Speakerman walked over to Snowy. " Wolf what are you doing here?"

Snowy sighed and looked away before she spoke. ' I came looking for the titans...TV woman said i could find them and they would teach me to fight the skibidis that took away my newborn pups."

Titan speakerman picked up Snowy in his hands. ' Well you found a titan."

Snowy tilted her head. " Then where are the others?"

Titan Speaker man took to the skies while holding Snowy. "Not far from here."