Chapter 6

a few months soon passed by and Crystal had to fall back from the battle. She ran and hid in an ally way but still able to watch the battle. Titan TV man would struggle with a few skibidi toilets but was able to kill them but the scientist skibidi shot a laser at Titan TV man from behind and the lasers blast right through Titan TV man core and another Skibidi fired missiles at Titan TV man's head causing his screen to crack and break. The Skibidi left the aria and Crystal ran to Titan TV man who sat himself up and he laid back on a huge rock. " Dad!"

Titan TV man looked at Crystal. " Crystal..... I am sorry." 

Crystal shook her head and she leapt onto Titan TV man's chest avoiding the large hole blown through his chest and she shook her head. " You will be alright...The camera scientist can fix you right up....Just Don't leave me please."

Crystal watched as Titan TV man's screen flickered before shutting off and his head lays back on the rock. Crystal begun to panic and she begun to yell as loud as she could. " HELP! ANYONE!"

Crystal looked around tears filling her eyes but no one heard her so crystal ran into the battle hoping to Find Titan Cameraman or Titan Speakerman. "HELP!" 

Titan Speakerman turned his head to Crystal. " Crystal where is Titan TV man?"

Crystal whimpered as tears streamed from her eyes. " Follow me."

Titan Speakerman followed Crystal to where Titan TV man lay. " TITAN TV MAN! " 

Crystal whimpered. " Can he be saved?"

Titan Speakerman spoke up. " There is a chance."

***timeskip***

Back at base Crystal walked up to a wall with a wolf maniquin in a glass case with a harness of speakers. " My mothers harness...Hope one-day I can wear it." 

A voice spoke up behind Crystal. " I am afraid you won't fit in your mother's harness. "

Crystal turned around. " Oh Titan Cameraman you startled me. "

Titan Cameraman placed a hand behind his head. " sorry about that Crystal."

Crystal looked back at her mothers harness and she spoke up. " You said I won't fit in my mothers harness... Why is that." 

Titan Cameraman sat down beside Crystal and he spoke up. " Because you are part Titan...speaking of...there is a story behind your mother's harness. "

Crystal looked up at Titan Cameraman. " Really...I never thought it would have a story."

Titan Cameraman spoke up again. " I can tell you the story."

Crystal nodded. " I want to hear it." 

Titan Cameraman thought for a moment before he spoke up. " Well before you were born your mother had gone through a rough time of her own. She was running for her life while carrying three newborn pups but the Skibidi caught her and killed her pups. After that she was forced to struggle for her own survival. One-day Titan TV man found her and brought her here to base...I think it was your dad that brought your mother here...if not Titan Speakerman can correct me on the facts...once your mother was brought here she tried so hard to train but she kept failing so I, Titan Speakerman and your father Titan TV man asked the female alliance leaders to make Snowy a harness fit for battle... And when the harness was finished your mother was happy and Us Titans trained her the best we could...she fought many battles with us until one day during a battle we thought we won turned out to be the downfall of Snowy...you see A saw blade Skibidi surprise attacked Snowy while we were leaving and when Us Titans looked back there was Snowy laying on the ground blood pooling around her  and her....her guts on the ground her heart was still beating but We knew she was suffering so your father wanted to end your mother's life but Titan Speakerman stopped him and he ended her life himself. "

Crystal whined. " Mother was brave and she gave her life."

Crystal stood up an headed to her little room but the next day Titan TV man headed to Crystals room but was surprised her door was closed. " Crystal?" 

Crystal poked her head through a dog flap and sighed in relief seeing her dad. " Dad I am so happy you are alright."

Titan TV man looked at Crystal confused. " Are you ok Crystal? "

Crystal looked away from her dad before she spoke. " Uh yeah Just not feeling well that's all...I won't be joining you and the allies this time."