Chapter 5

Crystal had wondered outside the base and was captivated by a butterfly. the pup begun to chase the butterfly into a nearby forest unaware of the danger lurking. Crystal stopped and looked at the lake and fish jumping curious crystal went closer to the lake and stood on a cliff edge overlooking the lake. " Whoa so cool this is a beautiful View."

a skibidi approached  Crystal. " You there back away slowly from the cliff edge it's unstable!"

Crystal turned around and whined. " Dad told me to not speak to you Skibidis!"

the skibidi got closer to Crystal. " I'm trying to save your life you stupid pup!"

Crystal whined as the ground of the cliff she is standingon begun to crumble and soon the cliff edge collapses sending Crystal plumiting into the water bellow. a chunk of debri fell on Crystal Knocking her out and Crystal slowly sank to the botom of the lake. the skibidi ran away as Titan Speakerman approched the lake. " Crystal!"

Titan Tv man spoke up. " don't worry i'll get her."

Titan Tv man jumped into the water reached a hand into the water grabbing the half drowned pup in his hand. " Got her."

Titan Speakerman took off his white fur coat and took Crystal from Titan Tv man and wrapped Crystal in the coat. " She needs to get warm immediately."

the titans return to base and Titan Speakerman places Crystal on the ground still wrapped in the fur coat. " TV woman can you warm up Crystal?"

TV woman walked off and returned with two heaters. " This should help."

***Timeskip***

Crystal would be outside and she heads to the forest but is stopped by Titan Cameraman. " Where do you think you are going Crystal." 

Crystal sat down and looked away from Titan cameraman. " I wanted to go into the forest."

Titan cameraman looked at the forest and back at Crystal. " Crystal did you not learn anything that Titan Tv man has told you...the world is full of..."

Before titan cameraman could finish crystal spoke up. " The world is full of danger...I know but you and the others here at base are not my parents!"

Titan Cameraman spoke up again. " well only one of us is and your right Crystal we just want to keep you safe we don't want to lose you like we did with your mother Snowy."

Crystal Sighed. " My dad isn't even here and your saying one of you is my dad?"

crystal stood up and walked back into the base and she headed to her own little room and laied down on Titan Speakerman's white fur coat. " This Fur coat....It smells like mother."

Knife Speakerman walked into the room and he spoke up. " That's beacuse it is your mother."

Crystal looked up. " What do you mean?"

Knife Speakerman spoke up again. " When your mother died Titan Speakerman wasn't ready to let her go so he had me turn her into a fur coat for him."

Crystal looked at the fur coat and back at Knife Speakerman. " What about my father do you know who he is?"

Knife Speakerman stayed quiet for a moment before speaking. " Your father is one of the best and strongest Titans around  you were just a newborn pup when you first met him and now that you are a 10 week old pup you don't remeber him."

Crystal whined and she spoke again. " Does my dad have a name?"

Knife Speakerman Spoke up once more. " He does have a name....his name is Titan TV man..."

Crystal tilted her head. " I'm not following.?" 

Before Knife Speakerman could say anything a wolf walked into the room. He would have a TV for a head and the same features as Titan TV man but around his neck would be a single wolf fang. " I can explain Crystal." 

Crystal stood up and tilted her head. " How do you know my name?"

The wolf chuckled before he spoke. " It's me Titan TV man...Knife Speakerman is right Though I am your father. "