Chapter 11

Storm was outside looking at the stars and he yelled getting everyone's attention. " A new star is in the sky! It appeared after mother..." Storms voice cracked, and he cried shaking his head.

The Alliance ran outside and saw Crystals star in the night sky shining bright and twinkling.

But soon the star begun to grow closer until it vanished into the base entering back into Crystals body. Crystals heart begun to beat, and Crystal's sides begun to rise and fall and crystal woke up coughing and she sat up.

The lead surgeon turned to Crystal. " How are you alive?"

Crystal looked at them confused. " What do you mean?"

The lead tv man surgeon pointed to the base of her neck. "Your heart shouldn't be beating. You shouldn't be breathing. But you are. How?"

Crystal smiled. " In the afterlife my mother Snowy came to me again and told me that I needed to return to the Alliance, but she couldn't send me back like she done before, and she took the soul of my unborn pup I was carrying inside me and once the pup's soul left my womb my mother sent me back and now here I am."

The lead tv man surgeon looked at Crystal with a mixture of disbelief and awe. "That's...remarkable. Truly remarkable. There's no medical explanation for this." He paused, considering his next words carefully. "Crystal, I know you've been through so much, but I believe you have a second chance at life. Not only to be with your family and friends, but to live out your days knowing that you saved your daughter."

Banshee, still weak but recovering quickly thanks to Crystal's gift, looked at her mother. "Thank you, Mommy. I love you."

Titan TV Man hugged Crystal. "I'm so glad you're both going to be okay. We'll make sure everyone knows what you did for Banshee. You're going to be an inspiration to us all."

Storm walked over to Crystal, his tail wagging slowly. "I knew my mommy would come through for us. You're the best mommy in the world." He nudged her gently with his nose.

As the days went by Crystal had gone into heat and she went to Titan speakerman who was playing a game of poker with the other titans. " Titan Speakerman can I speak with you."

Titan Speakerman looked at her. "Of course, Crystal what do you need?"

Crystal sighed. " I know you and I already have a son and daughter but I'm in heat again."

Titan drill man spoke up nudging Titan Speakerman's arm. " Go on turn into a wolf and mate with Crystal."

Titan speakerman placed down his hand of cards and stood up walking up to crystal is form towering over her and placed the wolf fang necklace around his neck and he transformed crystal wagged her tail.

He walked around her sniffing her and then nuzzled her neck and he spoke up. " Lets go someplace private."

crystal nodded and followed Titan Speakerman. to a supply closet.

***Mini time skip***

 She lay there for a moment before standing up and licking her lips. "Well, that was amazing." She said with a smile. "I wonder what kind of pup we'll have."

Titan Speakerman looked at her with his speaker head. "Only time will tell. Now excuse me I have to get back to my poker game with the other titans."

Titan speakerman shifted back into his humanoid form and walked back to the table and he picked up his hand of cards. " Where were we."

Titan TV man had a thinking face  •̀ - •   displayed on his tv head as he thought about what cards to play. Clock woman spoke up. " Titan TV man you can't keep doing this all day."