Chapter 24

Death the speakerman of the dead walked over to the body of echo her soul standing beside him. " Echo remember I told you next time we met you won't come back to life...well i am wrong you need to go back they still need you. so go back to them."

Echo's soul looked up at Death, confusion written all over her face. "But I thought..." she trailed off.

 "No time for that," Death interrupted, and a bright; light engulfed Echo's soul and she returned to her body.

 echo gasped for breath as she woke up back in her body. Everyone gasped with shock. and she looked around still blind and she still couldn't move her back legs or tail. Titan speakerman spoke up with disbelief. "I-is she..." he stammered.

Death Nodded. "Alive, yes. Healed, no. But she'll live on." 

Titan speakerman hesitantly reached out and gently stroked Echo's head. "I...I guess she will," he said softly.  Death nodded and he vanished into thin air.

***Few years later***

Echo was now 27 weeks old and she was still in a wheelchair but was walking about with her wheelchair. Echo had gone into heat and was avoiding everyone in the base. Just then an explosion happened outside base and Echo ran outside still in her wheelchair and growled smelling Skibidi toilets as they surrounded the base. A skibidi toilet lunged at Echo but Titan Speakerman got in front of her in his wolf form taking the hit instead. "E-Echo go back into the base!" he cried out to her as he was injured. 

Echo whined as she smelled blood coming from Titan speakerman. "D-Daddy!" she cried out. 

Titan Speakerman growled as he stood on his back legs and faced the remaining skibidi toilets protecting Echo with his body. "Echo you have to get back into the base now!" he shouted at her. 

Echo hesitated for a moment before deciding to trust her father and slowly began to back away towards the base. As the remaining skibidi toilets lunged at Titan Speakerman, Echo quickly rolled back into the base. The sound of battle filled the air as  Echo waited for the battle to end. The alliance ran out to help. after a while the remaining skibidi toilets ran away and a few alliance members carried the body of titan speakerman who is in his wolf form. Echo whined and cried smelling the scent of blood as they placed him in front of her. "Daddy?" she cried out. 

 "I-I'm sorry Echo..." Titan Speakerman whispered weakly. Echo looked up at him with her blind eyes and whimpered. "D-Daddy don't leave me..." she cried out. 

Titan Speakerman fell limp. Echo yelled as she nudged her father with her paw The alliance stood around her in silence as she mourned the loss of her father. Eventually, the alliance members decided that it was best if Echo left the base as the constant reminders of her father's death would only cause her more pain. Echo buried her head into her father's speaker head. " Daddy...come back please."

echo whined and she begun to have a hard time breathing and she yelled at an alliance member. "Get this wheelchair off me!" she growled as she thrashed about in pain. The alliance member quickly removed the wheelchair from her. and she lay on her side convulsing in pain.

Death the speakerman appeared with Titan Speakerman beside him. " Titan Speakerman go back to your daughter she needs you." 

Titan Speakerman nodded and disappeared into thin air, and his wolf form stood up and he transformed back into his titan humanoid form, and he knelt down next to Echo who was having a seizure. "Echo I'm here." he said softly. 

Echo closes her eyes as she finally stopped convulsing and passed out from the pain and exhaustion. Titan Speakerman picked her up gently and cradled her in his arms. "It's alright, Echo. You're safe now. I'll never leave you again." he whispered