Chapter 9

The next morning when everyone was distracted Crystal took her son and daughter outside the alliance base. As Crystal led her pups to a stream a saw blade skibidi toilet attacked.

Crystal growled at the saw blade skibidi toilet, her muscles tense as she prepared to fight. Banshee and Storm looked on in fear, unsure of what to do. Crystal yelled at them. STORM! BANSHEE GO BACK TO BASE AND GET YOUR FATHER TITAN SPEAKERMAN OR TITAN TV MAN OR TITAN CAMERAMAN OR ALL OF THE ALLIANCE! AND HURRY!"

As the pups dashed back towards the alliance base, Crystal focused on the saw blade skibidi toilet, ready to face it head-on. The saw blade skibidi toilet circled around her, its movements quick and unpredictable. Crystal dodged and weaved, her instincts guiding her as she sought an opening to attack. She could feel her strength returning, a testament to her will to survive and protect her pups.

The saw blade skibidi toilet lunged forward, aiming for Crystal's side. She quickly rolled out of the way, landing on all fours with a growl. The saw blade skibidi toilet paused for a moment, its metal blades glinting in the sunlight. Crystal took the opportunity to launch herself at it, her teeth bared and claws extended. A laser beam was shot at Crystal sending her falling to the ground and she stood up with a hole in her side and she faced the saw blade Skibidi toilet and the G man toilet. Crystal didn't care if she was bleeding.

Crystal growled at the saw blade skibidi toilet, her muscles tense as she prepared to fight again. Banshee and Storm had not returned yet, but she knew they were on their way. The G man toilet, on the other hand, circled around her, its movements fluid and menacing. Crystal focused on the saw blade skibidi toilet, refusing to take her eyes off it. The two opponents continued their deadly dance, their metal blades clashing against each other as they sought an opening.

Suddenly, a shadow fell across the ground. Crystal glanced up to see Titan TV man, his expression a mix of determination and fear. "I'm here, Crystal," he called out, his voice steady. "Let's finish this together."

The distraction was enough for Crystal to dodge a swift attack from the saw blade skibidi toilet. She turned her attention to the G man toilet, lunging forward and tackling it to the ground. The two fought furiously, claws raking against each other's metal bodies. In the distance, Crystal could hear Banshee and Storm returning with the rest of the alliance.

The saw blade skibidi toilet took advantage of the commotion, trying to sneak up behind Crystal. She felt its cold metal press against her side, but she managed to twist around just in time, catching it off guard. Her strength seemed to return with each passing moment, fueled by the determination to protect her pups and herSelf. The two skibidi toilets fled the fight and crystal collapsed to the ground the hole in her side from being shot by the laser was losing blood at a rapid pace.

Banshee and Storm arrived back at Crystal's side, panting heavily. They looked worried as they took in the scene before them. Titan TV man stood over Crystal. "Crystal," he said, his voice cracking with emotion, "I'm here. You're going to be okay." He reached down to help her up, but she shook her head weakly.

"No," she managed to croak, her voice barely audible. "Go... protect the others... don't let... them... hurt..." Her voice trailed off as the world began to spin. Titan TV man nodded. "I'll take care of it," he promised, before turning to lead the rest of the alliance away from the threat.

As they left, Crystal lay there, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The pain in her side was excruciating, but she knew she had to hold on. She had fought so hard, and she refused to give up now. As the sounds of battle faded into the distance, Crystal closed her eyes, focusing on the beat of her own heart. She would survive this. She had to. For her pups. For the alliance. And most of all, for herself.