Chapter 18

Crystal walked about the base limping along the way thinking about the dream she had. Plunger cameraman walked over to Crystal. " Crystal?"

Crystal looked up at plunger cameraman. " What is it?"

Plunger Cameraman spoke up with worry. " You look troubled?"

Crystal whimpered before she spoke. " I'm just old and growing weak....I had this weird dream though."

Plunger Cameraman looks at Crystal. " What was your dream."

Crystal flattened her ears turning her blind gaze away from Plunger cameraman. " It was as if i was living part of my mother's life a dream I didn't want to wake up from.... I'm headed outside the base.... don't come looking for me."

Crystal gingerly walked out of the base bumping into walls and tripping over her paws until she walked into the forest. crystal yelped as she collapsed to the ground under a tree due to her heart giving out. back at base Titan Tv man called out to his daughter Crystal but she didn't respond. Plunger Cameraman walked up to Titan Tv man. " Crystal left the base she went into the forest and told me to not follow her..." 

Titan Tv man pounded his giant fists into the base wall. " Get all of the alliance members and go search for my daughter!?" 

Plunger cameraman ran off to get the alliance gathered just then Titan Speakerman spoke up. " Crystal left the base at night! we need to find her and fast she is the mother of my three children, Storm, Banshee and obsidian."

 Titan Tv man placed a hand on Titan Speakerman's shoulder. " Don't worry we will find her....I fear the worst had happened to her." 

Titan Tv man turned and walked off not noticing Titan Speakerman had disappeared. meanwhile in the forest Crystal laid there under the tree dead and the crows had started to tear at her fur and flesh. Plunger Cameraman armed with his Plungers turned his camera head to the tree where the murder of crows was gathered. Plunger Cameraman walked over to the scene and the crows took off to the sky revealing the body of crystal the flesh and fur picked clean off her head revealing her skull. Plunger Cameraman called out to the others. ' I found her!" 

TV woman teleported over and knelt down beside the body. " She died from her old age it seems her heart gave out, Crystal was just too old and weak."

 Titan Tv man walked over and knelt down beside his dead daughter. the crows landed on the trees cawing wanting to finish the free meal. Knife speakerman spoke up. " lets go back to base and let nature take its course." 

The alliance turned and walked back to the base. The crows flew down and started eating again on the body of crystal.  within the womb of Crystal there would be movement and knife speakerman noticed and went back to the body of crystal taking out one of his knives and he cut open the stomach of Crystal and a small newborn pup slid out her fur was black and white just like crystal. knife speakerman cut open the membrane from the pup and the pup gasps for air. The alliance stopped as they heard sound of the pup gasping for air. Titan speakerman ran over and took the pup in his massive hands and cradled the pup and he spoke. "Crystal never told me she was pregnant." 

TV woman spoke up. " It was probably because she was so malnourished we never noticed." 

Knife speakerman looked at the newborn pup Titan Speakerman was holding. " That pup is your daughter Titan Speakerman....what you going to name her?"

Titan Speakerman spoke up and he held the newborn pup close. " Echo....Her name will be echo."

Knife speakerman nodded and turned his head to his new friend and he spoke. " Welcome to the world Echo."