Chapter 16

FLASHBACK

  Titan TV Man sat outside the Alliance base thinking when white paws approached him from behind. " Titan TV Man?"

Titan TV man turned his TV head to the owner of the voice. " Snowy, You starttled me."

Snowy chuckled before she spoke. " Sorry about that Love....what you doing out here?"

Titan TV man turned his tv head to looking at the sky. " just Thinking."

Snowy sat beside the tv titan. " your scared of something....I can see it....it's ok if you are scared I get scared all the time...well I shouldn't say all the time I get scared is what I am trying to say."

Titan TV man shifted his tv head to Snowy to look at her. " what are you scared of?"

Snowy shifted from paw to paw before she spoke. " Losing my friends and loved ones....I don't want it to happen again....and I love you Titan TV man."

Titan TV man placed the wolf fang necklace around his neck and Transformed into his wolf form for the first time and Nuzzled Snowy with his tv head. " I love you too Snowy." 

Snowy smiled as Titan TV man nuzzled her. " I want to start a new chapter....I want to be a mother again." 

Titan TV man looked at Snowy Shocked. " I don't know Snowy .... I'm not ready for that just yet."

Snowy let out a soft warm smile. " That's ok...take your time." 

Titan Tv man on his tv head made a love face ♥ω♥. " I love you Snowy and I always will love you."

Snowy blushed. " You should take me out on a date sometime."

Titan TV man tilted his tv head. " It depends Snowy, if I can't take you out on a date I have something in mind. "

Snowy tilted her head. " What do you have in mind?"

Titan TV man takes off the wolf fang necklace and he shifts back into his humanoid form his form towers over Snowy. " If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. "

Snowy stood up and she spoke. " its going to drive me crazy if I have to wait for you to show me the surprise....so why can't you tell me what is is?"

Titan TV man shook his tv head. " Sorry I can't tell you otherwise the surprise is going to be ruined. "

Snowy flattened her ears and she watched as Titan TV man walked off and she walked off in her own direction and she thought to herself. " Does Titan TV man really love me or does he like messing with my feelings." 

Snowy shook her head. " What am I thinking of course he loves me....at least I hope so." 

Snowy gets stopped by Knife speakerman. " Snowy."

Snowy stopped and she flattened her ears and glared at Knife Speakerman. " What do you want?" 

Knife Speakerman walked over to Snowy. " Your speaker harness is ready Cameraman scientist is just putting on some last-minute adjustments....By the way Snowy, have you asked Titan TV man about.... you know."

Snowy sighed before she spoke. " I did and he said he wasn't ready to take on that role just yet and I respect that."

Knife Speakerman shook his speaker head. " Typical of the Tv men's titan to back down like that."

Snowy shook her head. " Titan TV man didn't back down he just wasn't ready for that role...and that's ok i can wait till he is ready."