Chapter 26

A black female wolf with four eyes and six legs walked through the entrance of the alliance base and she walked over to the medical bay she was accompanied by a skibidi toilet. " I'm here to visit my great granddaughter. " The black female wolf said.

 The skibidi toilet nodded. "Queen, I don't think we are welcomed here." The skibidi toilet said. 

 Titan speakerman stepped in front of the female wolf. " Who are you!"

 The female wolf spoke up. " I am Queen I am the mother of Snowy...don't worry about my skibidi toilet bodyguard...where I came from some skibidi toilets and alliance members live together in peace not wanting to fight." The female wolf said. 

 "And who are you?" The female wolf asked.

 "I am Titan Speakerman...leader of the alliance...please leave this place...this is not the time nor the place to discuss such matters." Titan Speakerman said. 

Queen spoke up. " Oh...I see...I want to thank you Alliance members for watching over my daughter Snowy until she died...my kingdom is always open for you to join war free...also my kingdom doctors are the only one's able to restore Echo's voice." Queen said.

 "Very well...I will consider your offer...but for now, please leave." Titan Speakerman said.

 Queen nodded and left with her skibidi toilet Bodyguard. Queen walked out of the base, and she spoke up. " Virgile, why do they hate me." 

Virgile the skibidi toilet guard spoke up. " They are at war with skibidi toilets...it also doesn't help that you have a skibidi toilet bodyguard." 

Just then a female voice called after Queen. " Queen? Is That really you."

 Queen turned around facing TV woman. " TV woman? I wanted to thank you all those years ago for helping me reclaim my throne...how long has it been. 100 years? You will be surprised I am the oldest wolf alive I am 100 years old, and I am still ruling the hidden kingdom...You better talk to titan speakerman about bringing Echo to my hidden kingdom doctors before she does die. And her blood will be on your hands and I will have no choice but to send my assassin titans here to destroy the alliance...I don't want to do that."

 TV woman spoke up. "I understand, Queen. I will speak with Titan Speakerman about it. In the meantime, can you please tell me how to find your hidden kingdom?" 

Queen smiled. "it's hidden for a reason...I will send assassin titan TV man here tomorrow you can tell him your answer. He will bring echo to the hidden kingdom...If anything does go wrong with surgery I will come by personally and let you know." Queen nodded and walked away with her skibidi toilet bodyguard. TV woman sighed and went back into the alliance base to find Titan Speakerman. She explained everything to him and asked him if he would allow her to take Echo to the hidden kingdom for the surgery. Titan Speakerman hesitated for a moment before finally agreeing. He trusted TV woman and hoped that Queen would keep her word. 

The next day, assassin titan TV man arrived at the hidden kingdom with Echo in his arms. He placed her on the operating table and the kingdom doctor begun to perform the surgery. Queen walked over. " How is the surgery going?" The doctor held up his bloody hands. " Not going to good there is a vital vessel in her throat that was severed."

 Queen spoke up. " I don't want to have to go back to the alliance base and tell them that Echo didn't make it."

The doctor sighed. " I will do what I can...but it will be a miracle if she survives this." 

Queen nodded and waited for news. After what seemed like an eternity, the doctor finally emerged from the operating room. "Well?" Queen asked, her heart in her throat. 

The doctor looked weary but hopeful. "She's alive...but it's a delicate situation. She'll need constant care and rest for now. The damage to her throat was extensive, but I was able to repair it. We'll know more in the coming days." 

Queen exhaled in relief and thanked the doctor before going to check on Echo herself. Meanwhile, Titan Speakerman had received word of the surgery's outcome and was overjoyed to hear that Echo was alive. Assassin Titan Tv man teleported to the alliance base with a sleeping echo in his arms and handed the wolf over to Titan Speakerman. " She needs constant care and a lot of rest that means keeping her pup away from her."

Titan Speakerman nodded. "Of course, we'll make sure she gets everything she needs." 

with that, assassin Titan TV man teleported back to his post, and Titan Speakerman took Echo to a private chamber where she could recover in peace. Echo opened her blind eyes and and looked around. " Daddy where are you?" she whispered. 

Titan Speakerman walked over to her bed and gently stroked her head. "I'm right here, sweetheart. You're safe now. You just need to rest and get better." 

Echo smiled weakly. "Thank you, Daddy." And with that, she closed her eyes and drifted back off to sleep. The alliance waited anxiously for news of Echo's recovery, but for now, they were content knowing that she was in good hands and had a fighting chance at survival.

 Echo opens her blind eyes and she spoke. " Daddy where is my son Aiken? " 

TV woman walked over holding the pup Aiken in her arms. " your son is fine but you echo, you still need to rest." 

Titan Speakerman looked at the pup in TV woman's arms and nodded. "Yes, you should rest, echo. We'll take good care of your son until you're feeling better." 

Echo smiled weakly. "Thank you, Daddy. I love you." And with that, she closed her eyes again, content knowing that her son was safe and sound.

The small pup Aiken whines and howls wanting to nurse off of his mother echo and echo spoke up. " Can you bottle feed Aiken while I am recovering. " 

Titan Speakerman nodded. "Of course, echo. We'll make sure your son gets all the care and nourishment he needs." And with that, Titan Speakerman handed the pup Aiken over to TV woman, who began to bottle feed the little wolf. Echo listened to the sounds of her son's contented suckling, drifting in and out of sleep as she slowly but surely recovered. The alliance waited patiently for the day when their beloved Echo would once again take her place among them, stronger than ever before.

Titan TV man teleported to Echo. " Echo, I know it's hard for you to live without your back legs...but you have your canine wheelchair I know it needs to be fixed." 

Echo nodded. " Thanks Titan Tv man." 

Echo started to crawl with her front legs as her back end dragged behind her. " But it's so hard to get around like this."

 Titan Tv man nodded. " Well let's go to the workshop and get your wheelchair fixed."

 Echo smiled weakly. "Okay."

 Together, Echo and Titan Tv man made their way to the workshop. The wheelchair was in rough shape, but Titan TV man was confident that he could fix it up. After several hours of hard work, the canine wheelchair was as good as new. Echo tested it out, spinning in circles and laughing. "This is amazing, Titan Tv man! Thank you so much!" 

Titan TV man grinned. "Don't mention it, Echo. You're one of the bravest wolves I know. You'll be back to your old self in no time."

echo spoke again. " I won't ever be the same because I am blind and paralyzed and the alliance is in a war against the skibidi toilets and i haven't been able to help at all in the war I am useless and a burden."

 Titan Tv man shook his head. "Echo, that's not true. You're still an important member of the alliance, and we'll find a way for you to contribute to the war effort."