Chapter 21

The next morning, Titan Tv man and Titan Speakerman took Echo to the forest and began to teach her how to fish. Titan Speakerman shifted into his wolf form again and he spoke to Echo. " Echo don't worry I will be by your side to guide you into the water." 

Echo whimpered and she walked beside her father but whined as her paws touched the water. " Papa, I don't think I can do this." 

Titan TV man turned into his wolf form and stood on Echo's other side. " You have nothing to worry about when you get into the water stand still and feel for movement in the water and once you feel a fin of a fish touch your paw grab it with your teeth as quickly as you can if you are to slow the fish will swim away." 

Echo nodded and with Titan Speakerman and Titan Tv man on either side of her, she slowly walked into the water. After a few moments, she felt something brush against her paw and she quickly grabbed it and bit down, but the fish got away. Echo sat down and whimpered. " I can't do this...your right I have no chance of survival."

 Titan Speakerman looked around with his speaker head and noticed titan Tv man taking a nap under a tree and he turned his head back to Echo. " Don't tell your grandfather but I'm going to help you.... get over here on dry land." 

Echo climbed out of the water and Titan Speakerman in his wolf form walked into the water and he swiped his paw through the water and a large salmon flew into the air landing beside Echo. " Pick it up in your jaws echo." 

Titan Speakerman turned his speaker head to titan tv man, and he yelled at the tv titan. " WAKE UP LAZY BONES!" 

Titan Tv man sat up and looked around confused. " What was that?" 

Titan Speakerman yelled. " Echo caught a fish And You missed it you old fool!" 

Titan Tv man looked at Titan Speakerman and gave the speaker titan a suspicious look ¬_¬" on his tv screen. " Hm....then why are you in the water Titan Speakerman?" 

Titan Speakerman chuckled a bit through his speaker head. " I had to. Uh help Echo get her fish out of the water." 

echo sat down and wagged her tail as her blind gaze looked around. Titan Tv man shifted back into his humanoid form, and he picked up Echo in his massive hand and he turned his tv head to titan Speakerman. " Shift back to your humanoid form and let's go back to the alliance base." 

Titan Speakerman nodded, and he shifted back into his humanoid form. " Alright Let's go back to base so you can take your nap you old Fart." 

Echo giggled as she was placed on the ground, and she spoke with the fish in her jaws. " You are funny Papa." 

Titan Tv man just rolled his Tv head and spoke. " Ugh...I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Titan Speakerman elbowed Titan Tv man. " It could be worse." 

Titan Tv man punched Titan Speakerman's speaker head and he spoke up. " Shut the fuck up speaker titan." 

Titan Speakerman shook his head. " You're just jealous because I'm the cool one." 

Titan Tv man grumbled as they began to walk back to the alliance base. " Whatever...just shut up..." 

when they returned to base Echo used her paws like a cane and found a place to hide her fish and she walked about the base but bumped into Titan Cameraman. " Ah! Titan Cameraman!" she said as she tripped and fell on her face.