Chapter 22

Cameraman scientist took Echo outside the base and placed her on the ground and cameraman scientist rolled a ball across the ground. "Go get it Echo."

 Echo whined but managed to crawl after the ball. "Good girl Echo." Cameraman scientist praised. 

Echo managed to push herself forward with her front paws and caught up to the ball. "Now use your front paws to roll the ball back to me." 

Echo did as she was told and rolled the ball back to Cameraman scientist. "Good girl." Cameraman scientist praised again. "You're getting better at this."

 With time and practice, Echo became more proficient at moving about on her front paws and even learned to crawl up and down stairs. Her strength improved as well, allowing her to roll the ball farther and faster. Despite her physical limitations, Echo never lost her spirit or determination.

Echo whined and she spoke up. " Cameraman scientist? When will I get to use my back legs again?" 

Cameraman scientist spoke up. " Might be never...Echo your spine in your back end is...." 

Echo turned her blind gaze away. " I don't want to hear it." 

Cameraman scientist spoke up again. " I think it's time for you to consider using a Rear Limb Wheelchair."

 Echo snorted. "I don't need one of those things.... I'm not crippled." 

Cameraman scientist nodded. " I understand how you feel Echo, but it would make your life easier...."

 Echo growled and crawled away. "I can do it on my own...."

Titan Speakerman walked over and he looked at his daughter. " Echo...you are not useless....You are still my Echo....my brave and loyal Echo...I and the alliance love you no matter what....But you need to understand that using the wheelchair will make your life easier...."

 Echo turned her blind eyes away. " I don't want to hear it...." 

A few days later, the alliance found a rear limb wheelchair that could fit Echo. They brought it to her and tried to show her how to use it. Echo refused, becoming more aggressive and agitated. Finally, Titan Speakerman made a decision and he spoke up. "Echo, this is for your own good. Please try to understand."

just then titan tv man teleported over to the group. " If Echo doesn't want the wheelchair you have to accept her choice don't force her."

 Echo ran after a few alliance members running on her front paws as her back legs dragged behind her. echo yelped as she collapsed to the ground her front legs started bleeding and her paws were torn and shredded and bleeding. "I can't do it..." 

she whined. "You have to help me..." 

the alliance members looked at each other uncomfortably. Finally, one of them spoke up. "Echo, we can't force you to use the wheelchair, but we can't just leave you like this either." 

Titan Speakerman looked at his daughter, his heart breaking. "Echo...please..." 

Echo closed her eyes and let out a shuddering breath. "Fine...I'll try..." 

They helped her into the wheelchair and adjusted it to fit her properly. At first, she was reluctant, but as they showed her how to maneuver it, she began to relax a bit. "See, it's not so bad," Knife speakerman said gently. "It'll just take some getting used to." 

Echo nodded and she spoke up. " My body hurts."

Echo whined as she begun to move with the wheelchair strapped to her back end. "My legs hurt....and my paws....why do i have to suffer."