Chapter 14

Crystal spoke up again. " I'm glad your brother Storm and Sister Banshee are much more mature, and they are full grown wolves."

Obsidian looked at Knife Speakerman. " Why do you hang out with mother a lot?" he asked, his voice still squeaky.

Knife Speakerman chuckled. " Well, you see Obsidian, your mother Crystal is my friend ever since she was a pup like you."

Crystal spoke up. " Knife Speakerman is my best friend."

Titan Tv man and Titan Speakerman walked. Over and Crystal spoke up. " Titan Speakerman and Titan Tv man, are you done arguing with each other...his fur will grow back." They ignored her and continued to argue. 

Crystal growled and she shouted. " ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" 

There was silence for a moment as they both turned to face Crystal spoke again in a calm voice. " Just kiss and make up both of you."

Titan Speakerman and Titan Tv man looked at each other for a moment before they both began to chuckle. Titan Tv man spoke up. " Alright Crystal, you're right. It was partly my fault for not being more careful while cleaning Obsidian. I apologize."

Titan Speakerman nodded. " Yes, I should have told you to be more careful. I apologize too. It was also my fault for not washing him myself."

Crystal smiled. " Thank you...Because I was about to end your bitching myself."

As the days went by Crystal was growing older her hearing would slowly become impaired as well as her eyesight, she was also growing old.

Crystal walked up to titan Tv man. " Father...I'm growing old."

"Yes, Crystal," Titan Tv man replied gently. "I can see that. But age brings wisdom, and you've been an invaluable leader to the alliance."

Crystal laughed. " I'm not a leader of the Alliance you and the other titans are the alliance leaders."

"Crystal, my dear," Titan Tv man began, "You've been our guide and our moral compass since the beginning. You've led us through countless battles and helped us forge alliances with other free robot factions. You've earned the respect and admiration of all of us."

Obsidian, who had been listening intently, felt a surge of pride for his mother. He knew that she had faced many challenges in her life,  to giving birth to him and raising him during the harsh realities of the war. But through it all, she had remained strong and steadfast, always putting the needs of the alliance first. " I'm going to go get some rest."

 Crystal walked away and lays down in the corner of the base and slept. When Obsidian wanted to play with his mother crystal, he ran to her, but she didn't hear his paw steps approach and he had to yell at his mother to get her to wake up. " Obsidian you don't have to yell so loud I'm right here."

Obsidian grumbled. " Mom it was like you didn't hear me approach you...are you ok?"

Crystal called to Titan speakerman. " Titan Speakerman can't you play with our son I'm trying to sleep."

Titan Speakerman chuckled. "Of course, my love. I was just checking on him. You get your rest. Obsidian, why don't you show me some of your favorite games?"

Obsidian's eyes lit up with excitement. "Sure, Father! I'd love to play with you. How about a game of hide-and-seek?"

Crystal stood up and walked around the base. Cameraman scientist walked over to Crystal. " Crystal mind helping me out...testing A new weapon."

Crystal looked at Cameraman scientist. " I'm sorry but can you speak up please I'm A little hard at hearing."

"I said, would you mind helping me test a new weapon? I need someone to be the target."