Keith and Jay are Gone?!

Jay's POV

After finally getting away from Zarkon and getting the team cleaned up, we all met up back in the control room. I was still uneasy due to the fact that I still felt like he was tracking me, but Allura thought he was tracking her.  It's becoming a big disagreement because of this.

"...And that's why I thought he was going after me and not Allura", I muttered.

But apparently, everyone, even Allura, started to disagree with me. Even if they did, I still didn't want to go back on my theory. What I thought was happening is true in my eyes and unless we found another way, I'm sticking to that theory.

"Jay. We've talked about this. There's no way", Allura argued.

"I'm serious! After Zarkon realized that I was alive, he has been set on finding me to carry any plans he's had for the past 10,000 years", I said.

"Well, she does have a point", Lance said, "Because I know that I would definitely go across the galaxy just to find you."

And then there goes the flirting...

I looked up at Lance as he smirked at me and I slightly deadpanned.

"Seriously, Lance", I murmured.

"I don't think it's you, Jay", Keith spoke, with me facing him now, "I think it's me."

"What? Why would you think that?"

I looked at him in shock. I knew that Keith was a great pilot and paladin, but why would Zarkon track us through him?

"Well.. Maybe Zarkon must've imprinted on me when we fought?", he answered.

My eyes widened.

Keith and Zarkon got into a fight?!

"Listen, we don't know exactly how he's tracking us. It could be through the Black Lion for all we know," Pidge said as she walked up towards me, "Think about it: Anytime we get close to him, Shiro would always have to fight for control."

"Well.. you do have a point", I said, still feeling unsure.

"But that's only when Zarkon is close. I don't think any paladin was able to connect in a far distance", Coran intercepted.

"So, what are we gonna do now?", Hunk asked.

"Listen, it does matter how he's tracking us now, we're taking the fight to the Galra soon", Shiro answered, "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy and the last thing they expect from us is to go after them."

"So it's like hunt or be hunted? Awesome! It's a tag line from six of my favorite movies", Lance exclaimed.

"As it happens, I would take a list of recent Galra attacks and analyze it from commonalities and anomalies among the attack sites. I'm hoping to create an algorithm to provide a list of target-rich Galra environments color-coded, of course because what are we, animals?", Pidge explained.

We all looked at her in confusion because none of us knew exactly what she was talking about.

That's our little tech genius alright...

Then all of a sudden, a bunch of holograms appeared all around us.

"Whoa! What do you call this again, Pidge?", I asked.

"Some kind of Galra finder?", Hunk answered, thinking he was correct on his conclusion.

"Well, 'finder' would suggest that it will locate the Galra, but it would be more accurate to say that the model I made will predict their likeliest--", Pidge continued before I stopped her.