The Olkari PT 2

WARNING: Mentions of past abuse (both physical and emotional)

Jay's POV

We were still in the mech suits Pidge and I created as we checked out where we could find Lubos. He seemed to be really important to these people. I also think the Galra are using it as an advantage.

"Their headquarters are very impenetrable from the ground, but there is a small opening on top of the roof so you could get in", Ryner explained.

"It's quiet a drop", Keith said.

"It sure is", I agreed.

"You'll have open access to the building, but the only problem is getting to the roof undetected", Ryner said.

"That shouldn't be a problem", Shiro replied.

"Hey, what's that? Is that part of the building?", Hunk asked as he looked at the same cube I was looking at before.

"My Lubos! It can't be!", Ryner explained.

"It looks like the cube that Coran gave me", Pidge said.

"Do you still have it?", I asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"I haven't seen one of them in many decafeebs. We used to play them when we were children. But... Only King Lubos could make one that size", Ryner said, "It looks like he was forced to reveals his designs and reconstruct it as a superweapon. And it looks like it's almost finished."

~Timeskip~

After Shiro discussed the plan with us, Pidge was able to take us to the rooftop where the entrance to Lubos' location would be. When we were able to find Lubos, but not as we expected. An Olkari was cuffed next to the so-called-suffering king while he was watching some sort of soap opera.

"King Lubos?", Shiro questioned.

"Who are you? The jesters I wanted?", Lubos asked.

Jesters?, I thought to myself.

"What? No... We're here to, you know, rescue you", Lance answered in confusion.

Lubos looked at my friends then to me before he pressed a button on his chair. When he did, a door came open and a huge group of Galra soldiers came rushing in with guns aimed directly at us.

"Looks like you have some rescuers, Lubos", a soldier said as he looked at me, "Ah, and the lost princess of Larion. What a pleasure."

I flinched in discomfort.

"You turned your back on your own people just to save yourself?", Shiro asked in disappointment.

And that's when I froze...

And my memories started to come into my head again.

~Flashback~

I sat on the living room floor with fresh slashes that bled and stung so much that it was hard for me to use any strength to get up. I looked over to my foster mother who was smirking at my pain while drinking wine. Then I felt other hit that came, but this time it was on the back of my arms.

"Ha! Did you really think we took you in just because we love you? The only reason we took in a bratty child like you is only for the money we get from the government. And you came from a family who probably who had more money than we expected. All you need to do is act like we are good parents and we'll be good", my foster mother said.

It was very clear... They didn't love me...

~End of flashback~

My fists were clenched and tears were rapidly coming out of my eyes. I could tell that my eyes were probably glowing light blue and my hair was blue as well.