He's Finally Back and More to Come

(Main Outfit in Season 4)

Jay's POV

A couple of days have passed by and everyone was very quiet all of a sudden. I didn't know what was going on, but I hoped that someone would tell me soon.

"So you guys went on a mission without me?", I asked.

"Yeah. You needed rest. After everything that happened in that other reality, you needed it", Keith answered.

"But we did bring something, or someone, back with us while we were out", Lance added.

"Really? What is it?", I asked in curiosity.

As if right on cue, the doors opened and a familiar someone walked in. I walked up to him and placed my hands on each side of his face, hoping that this wasn't a dream. And it wasn't. Tears started streaming down my face as I looked into his eyes.

"Shiro..", I muttered.

He said nothing and pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's okay. Just let it out", Shiro said in my ear.

As he said that, I cried into his shirt, holding him tight and afraid to let him. I was afraid that if I let him go, he would disappear again.

"H-How? I thought you were gone", I said.

"Everyone found me out in space. I was with the Galra all this time", Shiro answered.

"I'm just so glad that you are back."

"I am, too."

He pulled away from me with a smile and turned to the others.

"Great job out there, everyone. You really have turned the tide in this war. I'm glad you never lost sight of the mission while I was gone", Shiro complimented everyone.

"You're looking better. How're you feeling?", Lance asked.

"I'm getting better. Just trying to get rid of this weird headache, though."

"Hey, guys! I think I got something", Pidge called out, "So, I downloaded intel from the Galra base we had defeated. I untied the quantum-folded encryption and I found something on Lotor."

"Really? Do you know where he is?", I asked.

"Well, no, not exactly, but the last three sightings on his command ship have been in the Va'Kar quadrant."

"Nice work, Pidge. Although the quadrants are quite massive. How will we pinpoint his location", Shiro said.

"Wait, that is made from the same material as Voltron", Hunk said, Maybe I can scan the emission spectrum for Fraunhofer lines, like what I did with the Blue Lion."

"But those emissions are subjected to free induction decay, though. And those are exponential drop-offs", Pidge added.

"Yeah, but if you can find a way to amplify the sensors-- Wait, no. There would be may too much experience. What if, instead, we increase the SA magnitude?"