A New Adventure

Jay's POV

Well.. Here I am.. At the Garrison. I'm here because I really love astrology. It was a struggle because I also have to take care of myself. Both of my parents died when I was a baby so I was  adopted at the age of 12. But that didn't turn out well. My foster parents didn't really have any time for me. So when I was old enough, I moved out and started living on my own. But that's the furthest I'll go from there.

I walked inside of my dorm and saw a girl who was basically dressed as a boy. She had short hair and hazel eyes along with glasses. She turned to look at me and I suddenly flinched. I was very shy around new people, but when I get used to them, I'm more open.

"So you must be my roommate", the girl said.

"Y-Yeah", I stuttered as I fiddled with the collar of my Garrison uniform.

"I'm Pidge Gunderson. It's nice to meet ya", Pidge introduced as she reached her hand out to shake my hand.

"I-I'm Jay Kimiko. I-It's nice to meet you too", I introduced as I shook her hand, "Hey, Pidge. I got a question."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Why are you dressed like a boy?"

She was shocked at my question. Did I offend her?

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I didn't--", I said but was cut off.

"No, it's fine. But how'd you know?", Pidge asked.

"W-Well, I guess I have I good eye."

"Nice. Hey, can you keep this between you and me?"

"Sure thing."

"Thank, Jay. Now let's go meet our other teammates."

And we both exited our dorm room.

~Timeskip~

Pidge and I were about to find out who was on our team, but a Cuban boy and a huge Hawaiian guy were in front of the roster.

"Who's Pidge Gunderson and Jay Kimiko?", the Cuban boy asked.

"That would be us", Pidge answered since she knew I was kinda shy.

The boys turned to the both us but the Cuban boy came up close to me while smirking.

"Well, hello beautiful~. The name's Lance~. What's your name?", he flirted as he took my hand and kissed to back of it.

I blushed at the sudden contact and fiddled with my collar again.

"J-Jay K-Kimiko. It's n-nice to meet you", I introduced shyly.

"So you're a shy one, huh~? That's cute."

"U-Um.. T-Thanks."

"So you're my second-in-command?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Well don't worry, angel. Just stick by me and you'll be fine."

I don't think I can take all of this flirting. My face was flaming hot and I didn't know what to do.

"Uhh.. I think you broke her", the Hawaiian boy said as Pidge rubbed my shoulders to calm me down.

"Sorry about that. He intends to flirt a lot. I'm Hunk Garrett. Nice to meet ya", he continued.

"I-It's nice to meet you, too", I stuttered

I really hope I get use to this..

~During the simulation~